• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lycra leggins and G-strings

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lycra leggins and G-strings

I went to the tip (recycling centre) earlier, saw some lass unloading stuff from the back of a van.

She was wearing semi-transparent lycra leggings (the type that go even more transparent as one bends over). She was also wearing a nice pair of G-strings I noticed.

I love being a man
    Contracting: more of the money, less of the sh1t

I was driving down the Embankment last month and saw some people by the river wall standing round a gangway, where a party seemed in progress on a large boat.

One woman with a skimpy dress bent down to tie her shoelace or something, and she wasn't wearing a stitch under the dress - Naked as a jay bird. I nearly pranged the jag
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I was in a brothel last month and the Madame had all the girls come out in stockings, sussies, g strings and other states of undress. I almost spilt my gin and tonic.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        I was in a brothel last month and the Madame had all the girls come out in stockings, sussies, g strings and other states of undress. I almost spilt my gin and tonic.
        Yes, but in a brothel they're supposed to be (un)dressed like that.

Jeff Maginty
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

And this is what he saw
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post

And this is what he saw
            Wow. Has your mum lost weight Suity?
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post

And this is what he saw
              This is what I think MF would look like if he had a sex change

Comment

Working...
              X