• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

DFS sofa delivery time

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    Self assemble?
    Self made - I expect them to ship a few logs and a chainsaw

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Self made - I expect them to ship a few logs and a chainsaw
      Quality then
      Me, me, me...

Comment

Made in Italy, I had to wait 5-6 weeks for the sofa I bought for my Munich apartment. Feels like it'll last for 20 years without a problem, your's for ~ €4k.

KARE - Munich - absolutely living mad - furniture, lighting, accessoires
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          Made in Italy, I had to wait 5-6 weeks for the sofa I bought for my Munich apartment. Feels like it'll last for 20 years without a problem, your's for ~ €4k.

KARE - Munich - absolutely living mad - furniture, lighting, accessoires
          Blimey saw you coming. I got a handmade (in Germany) sofa and it was built and delivered in 2 weeks for 2k
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            Blimey saw you coming. I got a handmade (in Germany) sofa and it was built and delivered in 2 weeks for 2k
            If you want leather, you buy Italian. No ifs no buts. If you want a car on the other hand...
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              If you want a car on the other hand...
              Lay in the road?

Comment

Working...
              X