+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 39
  1. #1

    Godlike

    vetran has more data than eek

    vetran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Come Friendly Bombs
    Posts
    9,141
    Thanks (Given)
    22
    Thanks (Received)
    62
    Likes (Given)
    139
    Likes (Received)
    159

    Default Mumsnet linky - ok own up DH is a Winker

    Bored of Wail links, mumsnet it is:

    My H is a ****** .... in more ways than one! | Mumsnet Discussion

    So who is it?

    Are the women being fair? (he was put on short rations and tried his best not to upset her).

    Is the man being fair?

    Should they just get dirty and go for it?

    Should she dump him?
    I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

  2. #2

    Obstinate Git

    Mich the Tester 's job has never been outsourced

    Mich the Tester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Euroland
    Posts
    26,657
    Thanks (Given)
    39
    Thanks (Received)
    128
    Likes (Given)
    164
    Likes (Received)
    357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    Bored of Wail links, mumsnet it is:

    My H is a ****** .... in more ways than one! | Mumsnet Discussion

    So who is it?

    Are the women being fair? (he was put on short rations and tried his best not to upset her).

    Is the man being fair?

    Should they just get dirty and go for it?

    Should she dump him?
    The first step in repairing their relationship is to stop referring to each other as acronyms.
    I am a fully signed up member of the communist party. Dodgy Agent, 27-3-2014

  3. #3

    I live on CUK

    d000hg has more data than eek

    d000hg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    23,113
    Thanks (Given)
    19
    Thanks (Received)
    58
    Likes (Given)
    17
    Likes (Received)
    208

    Default

    She makes Gentile's posts look short.
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi

  4. #4

    Godlike

    Peoplesoft bloke is too good to be a permie


    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,029
    Thanks (Given)
    3
    Thanks (Received)
    1
    Likes (Given)
    1
    Likes (Received)
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    The first step in repairing their relationship is to stop referring to each other as acronyms.


    It's too long to read it all - I only have one life.

    The great thing about most of these threads is the great range of responses from "stamp on his face (wearing crampons)" via "you need to go to joint holistic reki crystal therapy" to "you should be nicer to him and then he wouldn't be such a git".

  5. #5

    Fingers like lightning

    Dallas is a permanent contractor


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Northerner in London
    Posts
    708
    Thanks (Given)
    5
    Thanks (Received)
    16
    Likes (Given)
    60
    Likes (Received)
    42

    Default

    why do people allow these situations to fester

  6. #6

    Obstinate Git

    Mich the Tester 's job has never been outsourced

    Mich the Tester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Euroland
    Posts
    26,657
    Thanks (Given)
    39
    Thanks (Received)
    128
    Likes (Given)
    164
    Likes (Received)
    357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dallas View Post
    why do people allow these situations to fester
    Good question. I often wonder about that. Lady Tester and I are pretty open with each other. Some years ago I hadn't played any rugby for a couple of years due to work and was getting a bit chubby; the good lady made very clear to me 'when I met you you were an athlete; I didn't fall for a fat guy, so do something about it'. I started playing and training again. A couple of years ago I told her she was getting rather tubby, and when I met her she was a top class volleyball player, 'do something about it'. We are now both pretty athletic and find each other attractive again. As I see it, being honest with each other, looking after yourself and your relationship is a responsibility you have to one another, and if you don't want to do that, get out of the relationship.

    Mind you, I think some people would struggle with all the 'straight talking' that goes on in our household.
    I am a fully signed up member of the communist party. Dodgy Agent, 27-3-2014

  7. #7

    Godlike

    vetran has more data than eek

    vetran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Come Friendly Bombs
    Posts
    9,141
    Thanks (Given)
    22
    Thanks (Received)
    62
    Likes (Given)
    139
    Likes (Received)
    159

    Default

    Precis

    She was from a Broken home, she had a procession of 'uncles'.

    they have grown up kids together with 2 grand children.

    He had an affair a few years ago, its over. But she still doesn't trust him and mentally abuses him by checking up on his emails, texts and calls. For some reason he won't let her near his phone.

    He spends too much on buying pigeons. He used to keep them when he was a teenager now is going back to it, she forbidded it! He went ahead anyway.

    Her mum was terminally ill he was supportive but sex was not available.

    he is now rubbing one out every night and trying to hide it from her.

    In the bedroom he did like her dressing up and using lube but didn't want to play with sex toys.

    Its all his fault !
    I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

  8. #8

    Obstinate Git

    Mich the Tester 's job has never been outsourced

    Mich the Tester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Euroland
    Posts
    26,657
    Thanks (Given)
    39
    Thanks (Received)
    128
    Likes (Given)
    164
    Likes (Received)
    357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    Precis

    She was from a Broken home, she had a procession of 'uncles'.

    they have grown up kids together with 2 grand children.

    He had an affair a few years ago, its over. But she still doesn't trust him and mentally abuses him by checking up on his emails, texts and calls. For some reason he won't let her near his phone.

    He spends too much on buying pigeons. He used to keep them when he was a teenager now is going back to it, she forbidded it! He went ahead anyway.

    Her mum was terminally ill he was supportive but sex was not available.

    he is now rubbing one out every night and trying to hide it from her.

    In the bedroom he did like her dressing up and using lube but didn't want to play with sex toys.

    Its all his fault !
    Perhaps she's upset about him hiding while jerking it out; maybe she wants to watch him and then...never mind. Something to do with plasterers' radios and all that.
    I am a fully signed up member of the communist party. Dodgy Agent, 27-3-2014

  9. #9

    TykeLike

    SimonMac 's job has never been outsourced

    SimonMac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    God's Own Republic Of Yorkshire
    Posts
    14,173
    Thanks (Given)
    24
    Thanks (Received)
    161
    Likes (Given)
    172
    Likes (Received)
    390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    Bored of Wail links, mumsnet it is:

    My H is a ****** .... in more ways than one! | Mumsnet Discussion

    So who is it?

    Are the women being fair? (he was put on short rations and tried his best not to upset her).

    Is the man being fair?

    Should they just get dirty and go for it?

    Should she dump him?
    The irony is I have just cracked off one reading that post on mumsbet
    “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”

    ― Marcus Aurelius

  10. #10

    Better than AtW

    sasguru is a permanent contractor


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    29,900
    Thanks (Given)
    2
    Thanks (Received)
    65
    Likes (Given)
    29
    Likes (Received)
    119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    We are now both pretty athletic and find each other attractive again..
    It's a good thing you're both porkers, eh?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.