• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mumsnet linky - ok own up DH is a Winker

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post

as I walked in h leapt out of the bed like there'd beef an explosion
    The whole post sounds like utter bollocks. If I was mid-wank I would NOT jump out of bed. Far easier to hide what you're doing if you're covered by a duvet!

Comment

I've read it now and am almost entirely baffled by the entire post. Her typos are quite funny though:

as I walked in h leapt out of the bed like there'd beef an explosion
      Nothing worse than a Beef Explosion, Mitch's missus would complain and pop him on a diet!
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by rhubarb View Post
        The whole post sounds like utter bollocks. If I was mid-wank I would NOT jump out of bed. Far easier to hide what you're doing if you're covered by a duvet!
        Well, quite! She claims to have serviced herself 'now & again' and mentions his aversion to sex toys, an awful lot. I feel a bit sorry for him.

But now I'm completely addicted to mumsnet.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          Bored of Wail links, mumsnet it is:

My H is a ****** .... in more ways than one! | Mumsnet Discussion

So who is it?

Are the women being fair? (he was put on short rations and tried his best not to upset her).

Is the man being fair?

Should they just get dirty and go for it?

Should she dump him?
          I notice there seem to be a few guys posting on Mumsnet. Is that proper?

Somehow it feels like walts and wanabbes posting on ARSSE, for example, when they've never been near an army barracks in their lives.
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Well, quite! She claims to have serviced herself 'now & again' and mentions his aversion to sex toys, an awful lot. I feel a bit sorry for him.

But now I'm completely addicted to mumsnet.
            must step away from mumsnet................................
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              Maybe we should try to make our site inaccessible to outsiders with acronyms too.

SY is a bw, etc.
              Although on further reflection, it's going to look like we're all very coarse whenever we talk about MarillionFan.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                I notice there seem to be a few guys posting on Mumsnet. Is that proper?

Somehow it feels like walts and wanabbes posting on ARSSE, for example, when they've never been near an army barracks in their lives.
                Well, er - what about Dads? Generic dads, stay at home dads?
                Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                  what's with all this 'forbid' stuff ?

does anyone here 'forbid' things ? sounds a bit crap to me that does
                  Yeah, it's an odd one.

Mate of mine is only "allowed" to watch one footie match a week. It's like he's a kid or summat.

Comment

Wot's an EA?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      Wot's an EA?
                      I think it stands for affair somehow - extra marital affair? I could check the abbrevs list as posted by Nick but I'm a lazy fecker
                      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                      X