• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekendio

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    What's your idea of crap TV? Cos I love really crap TV. i.e. re-runs of Millionaire Matchmaker on ITV2, or Dinner Date on ITV2.
    OMG - that is what I am recording every day - and a place in the sun home or away - if i record them I ffwd and can cram them all into an hour. I do that with grand designs too - all that Faff in the middle - unnecessary

It is cr@p though isnt it

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      Science museum.
      It's crap now. Although maybe less so for a kid? We went recently and were both unimpressed, it's all computer screens and videos Wish we'd gone to the NH museum instead.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
        OMG - that is what I am recording every day - and a place in the sun home or away - if i record them I ffwd and can cram them all into an hour. I do that with grand designs too - all that Faff in the middle - unnecessary

It is cr@p though isnt it
        Am sniggering at my desk. Yay, someone else who cherishes crap TV! I don't class Grand Designs as crap TV though, it's a bit too serious for me. I only ever watch the 2 shows I just mentioned, and Homeland. I watch DVD boxsets of Green Wing or Greys Anatomy if I have time on my hands to do so.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          It's crap now. Although maybe less so for a kid? We went recently and were both unimpressed, it's all computer screens and videos Wish we'd gone to the NH museum instead.
          I went a couple of years ago and am not sure he would be too engaged, no.
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
            Am sniggering at my desk. Yay, someone else who cherishes crap TV! I don't class Grand Designs as crap TV though, it's a bit too serious for me. I only ever watch the 2 shows I just mentioned, and Homeland. I watch DVD boxsets of Green Wing or Greys Anatomy if I have time on my hands to do so.
            cherish hmmmm - more like a training course on how to bag a millionaire, dinner date him and spend his money on a house abroad then I can give up these naff contracts

Comment

cherish hmmmm - more like a training course on how to bag a millionaire, dinner date him and spend his money on a house abroad then I can give up these naff contracts
              Ex Mrs Prawn is that you?

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                If you want an alternative to the modern museum experience then try the Horniman Museum in Forest Hill. Classic Victorian style museum with loads of stuff for kids. It's a bit out of the way but worth the trip.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  Ex Mrs Prawn is that you?

No ex hubbie of mine would purchase a cheap tablet

Comment

cherish hmmmm - more like a training course on how to bag a millionaire, duginner date him and spend his money on a house abroad then I can give up these naff contracts
                    I never thought of it like that! Not sure me sitting on the sofa in my PJs eating gherkins is getting me on track to that, mind...
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

No ex hubbie of mine would purchase a cheap tablet
                      I had an iPad before the divorce and a broken £99 Android tablet after......

Comment

Working...
                      X