• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boomed!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I don't think I've done a 'boomed' thread before. But I'm quite chuffed today, so here it is.

Terms finally agreed with new [direct] client; nearly double my previous day rate, plus an agreement on working hours to ensure my son doesn't forget who I am.

Excellent!

Comment

Well done! BTW: How old is the little one now?
      Last edited by Paddy; 2 October 2013, 16:02.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

I don't think I've done a 'boomed' thread before. But I'm quite chuffed today, so here it is.

Terms finally agreed with new [direct] client; nearly double my previous day rate, plus an agreement on working hours to ensure my son doesn't forget who I am.

"Boomed" doesn't come close to that situation.

Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I hadn't really understood this 'pwned' expression until I read DirtyDog's post.

Comment

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!!!

Well done MP.

Comment

Nice one MP

Comment

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

x several

Comment

The win is epic

Comment

******* ding dong.

Comment

Congrats!
                      I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                      CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                      CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Working...
                      X