• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Man U

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man U

That'll be hubby in a bad mood for the rest of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Tell him to cheer up and save grumpyness for now imminent relegation battle...

Comment

Transition period, and I don't mind, as long as we finish top 4. I believe we'll finish 3rd, but will be happy with 4th.

If we don't finish in the European slots, there will be something to say, but I can't see us out of the top 4, not really.

Comment

From t'telegraph
          Alvin Kwan: "DM should take responsibility for this outrageous thrashing by Man City ! First, he didn't do at all well in the transfer market and second, he just hasn't got the experience of winning major trophies ! I am shocked MU's management picked someone with no credentials as DM in the first instance. Is MU not able to afford a more experienced manager ? We aren't a mid table team hence there isn't any excuse to take risk with an inexperienced manager like Moyes. I don't see us buying good players as they won't join MU which appears to be going downhill."

Alvin Kwan

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
            From t'telegraph

Alvin Kwan
            Indeed, the whole thing seems ridiculous. Not only is he a mid-table manager, he is picking mid-table players such as Ashley Young and the now past it Rio Ferdinand. I just can't understand his team selection, it seems totally bonkers.

The best player for Man United was always Alex Ferguson, now he has gone the only way is down.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
              Indeed, the whole thing seems ridiculous. Not only is he a mid-table manager, he is picking mid-table players such as Ashley Young and the now past it Rio Ferdinand. I just can't understand his team selection, it seems totally bonkers.

The best player for Man United was always Alex Ferguson, now he has gone the only way is down.
              You're not a real fan are you? DM has been consistently putting Everton above LFC, with a 10th of the budget. He has qualified for CL football with a team of journeymen, you'd have to say. He has also stayed at Everton despite many clubs coming in for him, and has shown a level of commitment, we'd not have got from someone like Mourinho, or Ancellotti. I'm prepared to give him the season as a whole and judge him then.

As for Young, you shouldn't judge a manager based on your own personal dislike of a player. I quite like Young, and Rio is still an international class defender with fantastic positioning. Unfortunately, top flight sport means if you make one mistake, you can be punished for it, as we were for the 3rd goal. Aguero's first goal was a moment of class, pure class, and you cannot plan for that.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                Give him a BJ and cheer him up

Comment

Working...
                X