• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Off to legoland today

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off to legoland today

All going for free. BabyBP has annual pass bought for £50 in Jan sales. Twins get in free as MrsBP got stuck on the flying cars earlier in the year for 2 hours so we got free tickets. I get in free as carer for elder son.

Me! Me! Me! Look at me everyone! I am a narcisist! All talk about me!

Hang on - this is the MF account isn't it? It isn't!! Oh bollox. I will restrict my pointless drivelling to tpd where it belongs in future. Or at least LR.

Very sorry about that everyone.

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    All going for free. BabyBP has annual pass bought for £50 in Jan sales. Twins get in free as MrsBP got stuck on the flying cars earlier in the year for 2 hours so we got free tickets. I get in free as carer for elder son.

Me! Me! Me! Look at me everyone! I am a narcisist! All talk about me!

Hang on - this is the MF account isn't it? It isn't!! Oh bollox. I will restrict my pointless drivelling to tpd where it belongs in future. Or at least LR.

Very sorry about that everyone.
    £50?

Mug. We've all got free Merlin Passes courtesy of Tesco Clubcard Points.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      £50?

We spend our tesco clubcard points on other stuff. What was the cash value of the points you spent.

Sorry to burst your bubble - but nothing for free in list life. A while ago we discovered that tesco were sending us a £10 voucher if we spent £80 every week. Then found we could get the same goods in Asda for £50.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        We spend our tesco clubcard points on other stuff. What was the cash value of the points you spent.

Sorry to burst your bubble - but nothing for free in list life. A while ago we discovered that tesco were sending us a £10 voucher if we spent £80 every week. Then found we could get the same goods in Asda for £50.
        It's £52 with Tesco. As it happens, I'm wrong this year we got them with Avios as they're only 16000 Avios points because Tesco's had gone up. And they are free, most of my points come from work travel.

Comment

It's £52 with Tesco. As it happens, I'm wrong this year we got them with Avios as they're only 16000 Avios points because Tesco's had gone up. And they are free, most of my points come from work travel.
          Sounds like they should be taxed as a BIK.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

Comment

£50?

Yeah but you have to shop in Tesco.
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I've asked in 'Accounting / Legal' - I'm sure you'll do the right thing.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  No cost to the business, and a gift directly to the individual (assuming it's in the individual's name) so I think no BIK here...

Comment

Working...
                  X