• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend plans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend plans

Well?

Going to get ears syringed tonight and then v-festival the rest of weekend

Comment

Killing your puppy
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by RedSauce View Post
        Going to get ears syringed tonight and then v-festival the rest of weekend
        Surely you should be doing that the other way around. With clean ears every seems rather louder for the first few days.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

thanks for asking

hopefully football tonight if the weather clears up.
          Tomorrow going to mrs 5* brothers wedding and the inconsiderate bastard has done it on the first day of the new season.
          Sunday will be nursing a hangover and attempting to do stuff at home.

You ?

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            Surely you should be doing that the other way around. With clean ears every seems rather louder for the first few days.
            I didn't think about that.

Comment

Well tonight will be spent trying to get home whilst avoiding the A12 as all those going to the V-Festival will ignore the signs & drive the wrong way & generally bugger the route.

So cider & Skyrim tonight as Road Rage therapy

Tomorrow the plumber is in (not that’s not a euphemism) to service the boiler & put vents on the rads ready for winter

Then out for food & drinkies with friends in the eve.

Sunday is punching holes in leather for my new project – I want a new briefcase for work, got the pattern cut, just need to decide on colour / design
              Growing old is mandatory
              Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
                Well tonight will be spent trying to get home whilst avoiding the A12 as all those going to the V-Festival will ignore the signs & drive the wrong way & generally bugger the route.

So cider & Skyrim tonight as Road Rage therapy

Tomorrow the plumber is in (not that’s not a euphemism) to service the boiler & put vents on the rads ready for winter

Then out for food & drinkies with friends in the eve.

Sunday is punching holes in leather for my new project – I want a new briefcase for work, got the pattern cut, just need to decide on colour / design
                from my neck of the woods then Halo?

Comment

Originally posted by RedSauce View Post
                  from my neck of the woods then Halo?
                  No, I do believe that you invaded my neck of the woods

Yes geographically I am an Essex girl, no I don’t dance around my handbag, no I don’t own any white stilettos, no I do not consider a bus stop shelter as contraception, I do not own casual sports-wear, I am not orange, I do not go clubbing in Bas-Vegas, Romford or Brentwood, yes I do drive a Golf but it’s an estate so that’s all right & I do not have a chav accent, now that’s out of the way.. pleased to meet you.
                  Growing old is mandatory
                  Growing up is optional

Comment

Tonight: Spinclass & Vino
                    Tomorrow: Rowing, Facial, Running
                    Sunday: Rowing, Cycling, naff TV

How is the knee brillo - you know what happens if they gave you a river view - RIP, Morphine is your friend!

Comment

Working...
                    X