• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend plans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
    Yes - they all head into Liverpool St Station and Canary Wharf wearing next to nothing trying to bag bankers
    That is exactly what I have been saying for years. If you go out in the city on Friday nights, it is full of plumbers and electricians who have gone home from work and put on a Burton suit and Essex girls looking to get pregnant.

Comment

Tonight: Spinclass & Vino
      Tomorrow: Rowing, Facial, Running
      Sunday: Rowing, Cycling, naff TV

How is the knee brillo - you know what happens if they gave you a river view - RIP, Morphine is your friend!
      Lucky you rowing Saturday & Sunday. I'm restricted to Sunday only - single scull, with the sun out hopefully.

Comment

Yes - they all head into Liverpool St Station and Canary Wharf wearing next to nothing trying to bag bankers
        The Slug & Lettuce in Canary Wharf is a sight to behold on Friday nights

4 Jägerbombs for £10. They love it

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
          The Slug & Lettuce in Canary Wharf is a sight to behold on Friday nights

4 Jägerbombs for £10. They love it
          Wait a minute. Today is Friday

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
            Nice of you to ask.

Tonight: I'm on the mainland this weekend and so will do some bar hopping this evening.
            Sat: Bit of sightseeing and walking for miles to blow off the hangover.
            Sat night: GOTO Tonight
            Sun: GOTO Sat

You?
            You realise you will never make it to sunday don't you....
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
              Groundhog day

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                Wait a minute. Today is Friday
                When I was up this morning, some of the Wharf revelers were still in Thursday,
                nasty

Comment

Yes. I'm expecting someone to press Ctrl+C at some point and put me in a taxi. If this doesn't happen you may well be right.

Comment

I will be playing with my new toy:

I have about 10 days left to smuggle things into my office before ms doodab gets back.
                    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I will be playing with my new toy:

I have about 10 days left to smuggle things into my man cave before ms doodab gets back.
                      FTFY

Comment

Working...
                      X