• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ya05

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found practically everything caters for 2+2, after that, forget it, hotels,flights,theme parks etc.

fortunately the eldest is a typical teenager, never emerges from his bedroom unless the internet is down. We can get away with a weekend away before he realises we've gone.
    Last edited by BigRed; 14 August 2013, 22:32.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Just remember the fighting with each other is exponential the more kids you have.

2 kids - each has one to fight with, 2x1 = irritation factor of 2.
      3 kids - each has two to fight with, 3x2 = irritation factor of 6.
      According to judge judy, 2 kids are 200 times trouble of 1 and 3 are 300 times trouble of 2. I agree with her. Apparantly worst number of kids to have is 3 - after that you stop caring.

Very poor AndyW option so I am not voting.

Comment

Two kids is dull and predictable. Three kids is much more fun. However, only do it if you're sure you're not contributing moron genes to the population.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
          Whap it up her sh*tt**

You think 'oo nice n tight'
          she thinks 'oo, that urts, just like having a baby. no thanks'

it's a win win

Reminds me of a conversation I had with my kids mum when she was in labor, she was complaining how all the pain was my fault, I reminded her I was happy with anal but she said no as that would hurt!
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

As one in three babies born today are Chinese, will you call your next one Ho Chi?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              According to judge judy, 2 kids are 200 times trouble of 1 and 3 are 300 times trouble of 2. I agree with her. Apparantly worst number of kids to have is 3 - after that you stop caring.

Very poor AndyW option so I am not voting.
              Why do you think Suity works away so much

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                I thought he had run out of companies he was allowed back to and so had to go further afield?

Comment

Originally posted by yasockie View Post
                  we're seriously considering baby number 3.
                  The boys are 2 and 5 now so it now or never in my view.

I'm the only breadwinner in the family, but I'm doing pretty well with and my wife is doing pretty well managing the house.

Should we do it? I will of course ignore all that you say here, but I will sure enjoy it.
                  As everyone says, a family of five adds a whole new set of problems. Look at your shopping - everything comes in packs of four.

Before you decide, wait till ya03 is back at school, and look at other mums struggling with school runs with toddler and new baby in tow. Nightmare.

Comment

Do you need some help?

Mich
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      So Mrs suity can get on with enlarging the family.

Comment

Working...
                      X