• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The downside of summer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The downside of summer

Staying with a friend for a while till my new house becomes available. Beautiful evening although the midges have driven me indoors but being surrounded by farms the all pervading smell of slurry fills the evening breeze. I can just about put up with it but the neighbour who has his / her towels hanging out to dry will be finishing their shower smelling of tulip.

Carry on.
    Me, me, me...

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    Staying with a friend for a while till my new house becomes available. Beautiful evening although the midges have driven me indoors but being surrounded by farms the all pervading smell of slurry fills the evening breeze. I can just about put up with it but the neighbour who has his / her towels hanging out to dry will be finishing their shower smelling of tulip.

Carry on.
    You paint such a vivid beautiful picture........

Comment

Originally posted by Dactylion View Post
      You paint such a vivid beautiful picture........
      I eavh a tifg rof sordw

hic
      Me, me, me...

Comment

Went to Harrogate on Sun, host took us to sample the local free spa water, God it stunk, like well rank, it does say though it's Sulphur Water.

His kids all the way there kept saying 'we going to the eggy water..?'...

It was bad, feel sick now...

Comment

Working...
        X