• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

2013, the year I learnt to Ski.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    Looks like you're going down it backwards. Impressive
    I would like to day I came to a graceful stop to take this picture, but we both know that would be a lie!

Stopping on a black slope is not optional, at least for me.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

But you can slow down?
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Those pictures look lovely but quite frankly a holiday to me won't involve snow. Ever.

The idea of flying down a snowy hill on 2 sticks holding another two sticks is not my idea of fun.
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          Coming down a black slope

Dude you need to get your eyes checked out, that slope is definitely white.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            But you can slow down?

Yes. Learning to stop is something I wish parents would teach their children. Had one cross the front of my skies whilst on a straight run, both my boots left their bindings and I was airborne.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Effing pricks on sticks, messing up MY off piste.
              ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                Yes. Learning to stop is something I wish parents would teach their children. Had one cross the front of my skies whilst on a straight run, both my boots left their bindings and I was airborne.
                Get your bindings tightened. That way you can take the kid out, without spoiling your run.

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                Effing pricks on sticks, messing up MY off piste.
                Bloomin' hippy ex-skateboarders, carving up MY (on) piste.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                X