• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

31 degrees in Eindhoven, 38 (!) forecast for tomorrow

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Jetzt is dreizig grade im Gütersloh.

Siebenunddreißig Grad morgen.

Ich denke eins oder sechs Paulaner später.
    Bist du eine beschwipster spiesser mit einem shnorbat?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Ist in einem deutschen Verbot Straftat Beitrag?
      Gone native yet: Vokuhila

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Well I went the way of the first chap quite involuntarily
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          31 degrees in Eindhoven, 38 (!) forecast for tomorrow ... that will create thunderstorms in the UK
          Will we see Dutchmen bursting into flames? Our blonde hair and pale skin isn't designed for that kind of heat.

Comment

Well I went the way of the first chap quite involuntarily
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

32 in Munich today
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

34°C in Basel today. 35° forecast for tomorrow. Thursday - rain and mid-20s.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  34°C in Basel today. 35° forecast for tomorrow. Thursday - rain and mid-20s.
                  35 at what humidity though?

IIRC Sharm El Sheik was 40+ but had low humidity and a sea breeze so was quite tolerable.

Currently 27 degrees but with 62% humidity which is bound to go higher overnight so we're in for a muggy one.

Comment

34 here in Guetersloh, and a cracking thunderstorm is brewing.

Comment

Was supposed to hit 36 here but it went muggy for a while instead.

The sun is still cracking the flags but fortunately there is a breeze.
                      Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
                      X