• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wednesday Conundrum

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
    Confirms everything we thought about you already.......
    Like I give a fook!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      She works part-time, and her dad (who is living on benefits with his wife, who has never worked a day in her life!) looks after the sprog for a couple of days during the week. It is not that big a place and ought to be easy to keep relatively tidy with only one toddler to look after.
      Mrs SB kept a house twice that size shipshape with 4 sprogs yapping at her ankles.
      However, when you factor in umpteen hours worth of Jeremy Kyle each day I expect there just doesn't seem to be enough time!
      The tragic fact is that she has been raised in a house where nobody does fook-all and she seems to view that as normal. The boy does not, and after working long hours during the week was fed up coming home to a grotty house that he had to spend his weekends tidying up.
      It was only ever going to end one way really.

Father always told me check out what the Mother in law is like before committing, wise advice.

I note she isn't besotted enough to clean up the house.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        Father always told me check out what the Mother in law is like before committing, wise advice.
        Indeed. In this case the "Mother-in-law" lost custody of the daughter as her boyfriend was (allegedly) abusing Girl B. That said, she inhabits such a weird fantasy world so much of the time it is impossible to know what to believe. God only knows what the Boy ever saw in her. She is one seriously deranged individual. Silk purses and sow's ears and all that.

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        I note she isn't besotted enough to clean up the house.
        No. In fact if he left a cereal bowl in the sink when he left the house for work at daft o'clock on a monday morning, there was every chance it would still be there upon his return on friday.
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
          Good luck to him with getting access to the baby. Could end up costing a fortune and get no-where. Paying maintenance has absolutely no bearing on access.
          Correct, it has absolutely no bearing on access, maintenance is for the benefit of the child, as a father who pays more than the CSA minimum I do it because otherwise my son may suffer. Anyone who thinks that they deserve access because they are paying for it needs to think again about their relationship with their child, you can't buy access from the mother.
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            Correct, it has absolutely no bearing on access, maintenance is for the benefit of the child, as a father who pays more than the CSA minimum I do it because otherwise my son may suffer. Anyone who thinks that they deserve access because they are paying for it needs to think again about their relationship with their child, you can't buy access from the mother.
            So?
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

There is no minimum CSA, its just one amount. If you choose to pay more then that's up to you but given its calculated on dividends and salary the amount I pay is a good portion on my income. I also put aside money in an ISA for my kids to give them a decent amount when they are 18.

Comment

yes but if you fail to meet your financial responsibilities as a Father then its easy to suggest you are too selfish to be a good Dad, frankly the whole CSA/Maintenance/Divorce set up seems to be very screwed up.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

*!!BUMP!!*

Update. Yesterday, Boy A got a call from the Jeremy Kyle Show asking him if he was prepared to go on there.
                  Thankfully he declined.

What a mess!!

Comment

Working...
                  X