• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More Syria stuff

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Create an internal situation where anyone wishing to remain in power is completely reliant upon outside help, then you have control of that country. UK/US/EU effectively have control of Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan through this now and will have control over them for decades.

The west has been keeping this civil war going for a while, they could have backed Assad at the start and it would be done now, tulipe country to live in, but no civil war.

If they get Syria then Iran will be next in a few years by the same model. Cuts out the messy ground war we know that will eventually have to come.

I think it is wrong to continually look up on western foreign policy as a shambolic mess even if it does seem that way, it has resulted in global control for quite a long time. There is method in there.

Comment

I don't think Hauge making a statement condemning the killings every few months is making a difference, or the regular meetings of the big wigs.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        I think the long term goal is to destabilise Iran.

It may look as if it is a complete mess but I think this has all been very carefully thought out and the plan running for a while, since before Libya anyway. Not really very nice though.
        WHS - this is an organised plot by Israel/USA to destabilise and further isolate Iran/Hezbollah. It's a shame the press don't give Hezbollah more credit - they are doing our work in facing up to Al-Qaeda and are the only ones keeping Israel in check in the region.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          Create an internal situation where anyone wishing to remain in power is completely reliant upon outside help, then you have control of that country. UK/US/EU effectively have control of Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan through this now and will have control over them for decades.

The west has been keeping this civil war going for a while, they could have backed Assad at the start and it would be done now, tulipe country to live in, but no civil war.

If they get Syria then Iran will be next in a few years by the same model. Cuts out the messy ground war we know that will eventually have to come.

I think it is wrong to continually look up on western foreign policy as a shambolic mess even if it does seem that way, it has resulted in global control for quite a long time. There is method in there.
          Really well put - the meddling has never gone away, it has just changed in it's nature.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
            WHS - this is an organised plot by Israel/USA to destabilise and further isolate Iran/Hezbollah. It's a shame the press don't give Hezbollah more credit - they are doing our work in facing up to Al-Qaeda and are the only ones keeping Israel in check in the region.

Stop reading the David Icke forums.

Comment

Originally posted by proggy View Post

Stop reading the David Icke forums.
              Don't even know who that is.

Comment

He knows about the lizards.

Comment

Yeah play dumb, good plan. the yanks might be watching this forum, or have bugged your phone etc.

Comment

Originally posted by proggy View Post
                    Yeah play dumb, good plan. the yanks might be watching this forum, or have bugged your phone etc.
                    Sh!t. Should I delete my post?

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                      Sh!t. Should I delete my post?
                      Wait, how do I know you aren't bluffing and you are in the CIA?
                      Last edited by proggy; 29 May 2013, 10:18.

Comment

Working...
                      X