• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Elevate Direct

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elevate Direct

Has anyone signed up for their portal which appears to be linking contractors direct to clients thereby eliminating the agent (sorry DA)?

Sorry if we have already done this !
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

I thought this was going to be a thread about buying stannah stairlifts on the cheap
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Reviving this old thread as I just ran into this website, any experiences?

Comment

Is this the new slogan of the Natural Law Party?

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
          Reviving this old thread as I just ran into this website, any experiences?
          Signed up a while ago, useless, get spammed with crap 'market insight' emails and totally irrelevant roles, stay away.

Also whatever happened to Contractor Club?

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
            Signed up a while ago, useless, get spammed with crap 'market insight' emails and totally irrelevant roles, stay away.

Also whatever happened to Contractor Club?
            Contractor club seems dead, haven't seen any contracts coming out of there for at least a year

Comment

Working...
            X