• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

We apologise for the late arrival of Global Warming....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Or maybe god sorted it out.

Inshallah!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
      Hmm, no, there wasn't: When they say most rain since records began, highest temps since records began, then you're talking 1800's when they started records. I know, in the Hadley centre, some weather records are going back to the early 1800's.
      When it was cold and it was called Global Warming they said "It's just weather", don't confuse a weather event with a globally hot planet.

Comment

When it was cold and it was called Global Warming they said "It's just weather", don't confuse a weather event with a globally hot planet.

No DP, it's not a weather event per se, it's the Hottest every recorded temp, or the most rain ever recorded, or the coldest winter on record.

Whilst these are, of course 'events', they are defined by their extreme.

Comment

No DP, it's not a weather event per se, it's the Hottest every recorded temp, or the most rain ever recorded, or the coldest winter on record.

Whilst these are, of course 'events', they are defined by their extreme.
          I will pay more to stop this immediately.

Comment

Or maybe god His Holyness Tony Blair sorted it out.

Comment

I will pay more to stop this immediately.

Well you're an idiot then

Comment

"All your global warmings are belong to us"

Zero Wing
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                  The Mail has a harsher analysis
                  Let's hope it's not a load of bollocks.

Addressing the Daily Mail and James Delingpole’s ‘crazy climate change obsession’ article « Met Office News Blog

Ah. It is.

Comment

Well you're an idiot then
                    Rubbish. My a/c will save me from global warming......

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Rubbish. My a/c will save me from global warming......
                      I always thought ac/dc contributed a lot to global boring.
                      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                      X