• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone here an expert on TV's, or knows a bit about them.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    That is weird, banned for no reason whatsoever. Still I didnt give him a proper reply which means I didnt waste my time .
    Aye - I was about to post that there had been no bannings for 3 days which is something of a record...and then the thread nazi springs into life :nazi: ...no wonder the forums going to the dogs
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Is there a media box with pointer I can add to my TV to make it a "smart" TV?

Don't say a PC!

From Spaceman's thread yesterday

MK808 Dual Core Android 4.1 TV BOX Rockchip RK3066: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
        It's not full HD resolution.

Comment

It's not full HD resolution.
          Fine, don't get one then.

Comment

Is there a media box with pointer I can add to my TV to make it a "smart" TV?

Don't say a PC!

I don't think that is a good idea. If you make the TV smart you will be left competing intellectually with the kettle and toaster......
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              I don't think that is a good idea. If you make the TV smart you will be left competing intellectually with the kettle and toaster......
              I'm more on par with a chopping board. A thick one.

Comment

I'm more on par with a chopping board. A thick one.
                Well your place in the heirarchy could still be i trouble...

Smart Chopping board

'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk View Post
                  I am looking for a new TV. The research done thus far, says either a Samsung 47", or a LG 55" Internet 3D tv's. Samsung has neat sensors so you can sweep your hand and change channels with voice etc.

Has anyone bought a new TV lately and have any advice?
                  There is just on problem; the contents of TV programmes these days are crap.

You are better of investing in books.
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

We bought a 42" Samsung Smart TV recently and I'm very happy with it for 99% of the time. I've given up on the PVR though as it's not as good as our old Humax.
                    England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                      I posted a proper response to a reasonable question in general and the ferkin poster get's himself banned. Bah.... I should have stuck boot in like everyone else and had a laugh for a few mins...
                      Should've stuck to slagging off noobs in the professional boards as usual, that'll learn you
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X