• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's been banned and why.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scooterscot for trolling.

One day ban.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

lenacantwell - not quite as innocent as first appeared - US spammer, email address flagged up on several lists.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

europetractor

Trolling and bad language in Professional forum.

One day. It will be longer if he continues with this behaviour.
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."

Comment

NotAllThere - 3 hour ban for impersonating a competent moderator.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

uk contractor

For racist posting.

7 day ban.

Comment

fronttoback

A sockie who now knows how much I tolerate him.

1 day ban.

Comment

MatFPSGroup

FPS is an IoM Umbrella, I made a mistake allowing him to stay on CUK.

He has been given leave to appeal, however.

Comment

Diseasex, for this: http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...h-germany.html in the face of this: http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post2277543

Permanent. I may be a crap mod, but I do have a reasonably good memory.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

DannyBright (only not very). Irrelevant spam for some stupid american online forms site, fluff posts to distract attention.

Permanent.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

ImaginativeTruth

Who's living up to his name and posting PM's to prove it.

7 day ban.

Comment

Working...
                      X