• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Liebour MP's expenses

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liebour MP's expenses

BBC News - Margaret Moran took £53K in false MP expenses

It's amazing what you can come up with when you try, 53k in overclaimed expenses one of my favourites they listed was
    £2,000 for a landline phone
    WTF
    In Scooter we trust

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
    BBC News - Margaret Moran took £53K in false MP expenses

It's amazing what you can come up with when you try, 53k in overclaimed expenses one of my favourites they listed was WTF
    I liked the three bedroom carpets for a one bed flat

Comment

Moran

<snigger>
      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Extravagant isn't the word lol
        In Scooter we trust

Comment

Lets not kid ourselves that they are not all claiming silly things though.

Sky Subscriptions, Council Tax and so on, in fact I am pretty sure I have seen weekly shops being claimed. Sounds more like we pay for all their usual stuff and the salary is just their savings, and thats not taking into account the fact they claim the cost of employing their entire families to help them out...

Comment

The next time I commit a serious crime, I am going to act all doolally for a while to see if I can get off standing trial...

What a joke; we can't get rid of a very dangerous terrorist, nor try an MP who has so obviously milked us for many years.

Feckin joke sometimes, this country.

Comment

It was reported on the radio that she was unfit to stand trail due to mental health issues - I hope that these issues will not prevent her from repaying the taxpayers money which she has stolen, which is how I view these fraudulent activities.

Comment

I'm sure none of these fake mental issues will stop the fat pig from swinging from a lamppost with some piano wire.
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

This happens in the corporate world too. Seen many such fraudulent expense claims.
                  Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                    I'm sure none of these fake mental issues will stop the fat pig from swinging from a lamppost with some piano wire.
                    It would certainly cure them

Comment

Working...
                    X