• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Perfume

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My advice would be don't buy any perfume and not to mention anything when you meet. Then when she drops a hint, just open your mouth wide and say you clean forgot. When you come to pay the bill, open an empty wallet and say "oh bloody hell I forgot to go to the cash dispenser, can you lend me a tenner, I'll give it you back on Friday."
    I'm alright Jack

Comment

You can't just buy a woman perfume, they have their own preferred scents.

I call troll.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

There appears to be another forum and thread already started for this: First Date Fragrance (Page 1) - General Perfumes Talk - Fragrantica Club

Comment

Well, we seem to have established her rate...

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeB View Post
            I dont have any pics, but in good community spirit I'm willing to get some!... if i get at least one mother flippin perfurme suggestion!
            Award winning cosmetic products - Estee Lauder UK - Online | Estée Lauder UK

Voted best purfume;

£34 Estée Lauder Beautiful Eau De Parfum Spray - the fragrance of a thousand flowers.

A tender bouquet of Lilies and Roses, Marigold and Orange Blossoms...all warmed with a rich, woody base and brightened with a touch of citrus.

A perfume which is romantic, tender, memorable.

Fragrance Type: Floral

Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

I've got a meeting with my tax advisor next week.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

I don't approve of such a move (on the 1st date! tsk...) but since you're going in with your eyes open I would suggest a little subtleness, and a try for something a bit exclusive.

And is she sultry or spring-like?

And what do you class as expensive?

Sultry:
                Givenchy Very Irrisistable

Spring-like:
                Jo Malone Orange Blossom

For cheaper but still nice perfumes go to a L'Occitane shop near you and have a sniff around, the shop assistants are lovely in there and will be appry to help.
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post

Voted best purfume;

£34 Estée Lauder Beautiful Eau De Parfum Spray - the fragrance of a thousand flowers.

A tender bouquet of Lilies and Roses, Marigold and Orange Blossoms...all warmed with a rich, woody base and brightened with a touch of citrus.

£34, I can handle that.

How would I know what her scent is?

this is all foriegn to me.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                    I don't approve of such a move (on the 1st date! tsk...) but since you're going in with your eyes open I would suggest a little subtleness, and a try for something a bit exclusive.

And is she sultry or spring-like?

And what do you class as expensive?

Sultry:
                    Givenchy Very Irrisistable

Spring-like:
                    Jo Malone Orange Blossom

For cheaper but still nice perfumes go to a L'Occitane shop near you and have a sniff around, the shop assistants are lovely in there and will be appry to help.
                    Why not just give her the cash and let her make her own choice? It's like an unwanted birthday present that you have to return for store credit... you would much rather have just had the cash!

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post

Voted best purfume;

It's actually not bad, I had that a few years ago. But there are loads out there.

Just don't buy anything with a pop star's face or name on it...
                      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
                      X