• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Perfume

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perfume

Ok Guys,

I know all of you are gurus on this subject.

I have a first date with a bit of stunner after work today, and were going for coffee! She hinted it would be nice to get a bottle of smelly for her.

Which purfume do you suggest? I don't want to spend too much but I need to not appear cheap at the same time!

I'm a bit lost here....

Originally posted by GeorgeB View Post
    Ok Guys,

I have a first date with a bit of stunner after work today, and were going for coffee! She hinted it would be nice to get a bottle of smelly for her.

Which purfume do you suggest? I don't want to spend too much but I need to not appear cheap at the same time!

I'm a bit lost here....
    Normally you just pay the hourly fee and that's it. Any extras you wish to buy her are entirely optional.

Comment

Ok Guys,

I'm a bit lost here....
      First date and she's on the scrounge already

Hinted that it would be nice to get a bottle of smelly!!!!!

I trust you said that as this is the 21st century, it should be an exchange of gifts and it would be nice if she got you a gold Rolex.

I don't care how much of a stunner, she's not a catch she's a cadge. what she's actually hinted at is that it will cost you to go out on a date with her (probably a lot more once she starts ordering). If you're paying for a date (Bartering) how desperate are you?

You can have a date with me for the cost of a meal (Not a Brillopad Pizza though)
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Yeah, I know. Spidey sense tells me gold digger, but I can take it on the chin for a bit.

Did I say she was super stunning!

Comment

Yeah, I know. Spidey sense tells me gold digger, but I can take it on the chin for a bit.

She'd have to be.

Don't forget the Rohypnol
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
            She'd have to be.

Don't forget the Rohypnol
            Vodka, tonic, Rohypnol - check

Comment

You could probably guess her occupation already...

Comment

Its no good saying super stunning unless its backed up with pics

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  Its no good saying super stunning unless its backed up with pics
                  I dont have any pics, but in good community spirit I'm willing to get some!... if i get at least one mother flippin perfurme suggestion!

Comment

Your application as "Meal Ticket" is now officially under consideration...
                    Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Working...
                    X