+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1

    crap ex-mod

    MarillionFan - scorchio!

    MarillionFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    .
    Posts
    33,370
    Thanks (Given)
    37
    Thanks (Received)
    324
    Likes (Given)
    180
    Likes (Received)
    1437
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

  2. #2

    More fingers than teeth

    TimberWolf has no reputation

    TimberWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    17,505
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    4
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    3

    Default

    She throws like a girl.

  3. #3

    Double Godlike!

    OwlHoot is NOT a disguised employee

    OwlHoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    12,149
    Thanks (Given)
    223
    Thanks (Received)
    182
    Likes (Given)
    2041
    Likes (Received)
    740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MarillionFan View Post

    We get



    There is no justice
    Methinks some Y crept into the XXs there, especially the one on the right

    One wallop from her, and you'd never get up again - Oops, sorry wrong thread
    Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result

    Quantum mechanics: Doing the same thing over and over again, and suddenly it works!

  4. #4

    More fingers than teeth

    TimberWolf has no reputation

    TimberWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    17,505
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    4
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    3

    Default

    The front page of today's Sun had the following story (although the link is to the Mail )

    Dragons' Den star Hilary Devey reveals how she was raped at age 12 | Mail Online

    I was shocked.



    Still, at least she needn't worry on that score any more.

  5. #5

    Godlike

    malvolio 's job has never been outsourced

    malvolio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Walking in the garden, dreaming of Olivia...
    Posts
    9,414
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    134
    Likes (Given)
    2
    Likes (Received)
    376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Methinks some Y crept into the XXs there, especially the one on the right

    One wallop from her, and you'd never get up again - Oops, sorry wrong thread
    So how many Olympic golds have you won. And how many world records set?
    Blog? What blog...?

  6. #6

    crap ex-mod

    MarillionFan - scorchio!

    MarillionFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    .
    Posts
    33,370
    Thanks (Given)
    37
    Thanks (Received)
    324
    Likes (Given)
    180
    Likes (Received)
    1437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by malvolio View Post
    So how many Olympic golds have you won. And how many world records set?
    Fair point methinks. Also a shame for you Malv. If having a massive chip on your shoulder, lack of a sense of humour and overly inflated view of your own self importance had been an Olympic sport then you'd have been more successful than Steve Redgrave.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

  7. #7
    AtW
    AtW is offline

    My post count is Majestic

    AtW - scorchio!

    AtW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    43,336
    Thanks (Given)
    557
    Thanks (Received)
    362
    Likes (Given)
    3588
    Likes (Received)
    1557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Fair point methinks. Also a shame for you Malv. If having a massive chip on your shoulder, lack of a sense of humour and overly inflated view of your own self importance had been an Olympic sport then you'd have been more successful than Steve Redgrave.
    This is no way to talk to a CUK Personality of the Year 2012.

  8. #8

    Godlike

    malvolio 's job has never been outsourced

    malvolio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Walking in the garden, dreaming of Olivia...
    Posts
    9,414
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    134
    Likes (Given)
    2
    Likes (Received)
    376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AtW View Post
    This is no way to talk to a CUK Personality of the Year 2012.
    Like I care. Anonymous people trying to prove how clever they are by running down others who have actually acheived something significant (which FTAOD is not something I claim to have done). If only they realised just how pathetic they look to everyone else.
    Blog? What blog...?

  9. #9

    Lord of Ruin

    Diver 's job has never been outsourced

    Diver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    22,742
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    470
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by malvolio View Post
    Like I care. Anonymous people trying to prove how clever they are by running down others who have actually acheived something significant (which FTAOD is not something I claim to have done). If only they realised just how pathetic they look to everyone else.
    Are you having a period .<--------Period
    Confusion is a natural state of being

  10. #10

    Godlike

    malvolio 's job has never been outsourced

    malvolio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Walking in the garden, dreaming of Olivia...
    Posts
    9,414
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    134
    Likes (Given)
    2
    Likes (Received)
    376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    Are you having a period .<--------Period
    Oh stop, do...
    Blog? What blog...?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.