• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rangers Liquidated

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    Clutching at straws. History died with deadco.

What is it you don't understand about the process of liquidation? Old company dies and takes its debts and sins with it. Newco starts afresh.
    Why didn't you answer my question?
    "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Clutching at straws. History died with deadco.

What is it you don't understand about the process of liquidation? Old company dies and takes its debts and sins with it. Newco starts afresh.
      If you truly believe that, why all the hoohaa trying to strip Rangers of the titles won during the EBT years?

And if you knew anything about Scottish Fitba, you'd know the following:
      League winner 1891
      Scottish Cup winner 1894, 1897, 1898
      PLC formed 1899

And as for the Dhims,
      League title 1893, 1894, 1896
      Scottish Cup winner 1892
      PLC formed 1897

History is linked to the club lad, not the parent.
      "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

Comment

To help all the other bigoted blinkers in the morning, have a read of this:

Why Rangers FC Continues, Even In Newco, and Why This is No Use to CEO Green | Random Thoughts Re Scots Law by Paul McConville

A Tim poster, I don't agree with his conclusion, but his argument is valid and he makes reference to the salient SPL/SFL articles. The facts are that Rangers FC were expelled from the SPL and admitted into Division 3. It is the same club, different parent organisation. History remains.

Comment

Hun delusion knows no bounds.
          Me, me, me...

Comment

Hun delusion knows no bounds.
            Bigot

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
              Bigot

Only one bigoted club in Scotland.
              Me, me, me...

Comment

Only one bigoted club in Scotland.
                Really, care to explain what 'Bhoys Against Bigotry' was all about then?

Dhim delusion knows no bounds.

Comment

Incog is Back !!!

Welcome back Hun-Boy !! We've been missing you up here in the SPL
                  When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

After all the tax dodging, the liquidation and the dropping to division 3, I am not too bothered about the history thing, the stripping of the titles will be fun though, which is going to happen, and the criminal inquiry, and the court cases.

Comment

The ownership of a club changes everytime a chairman comes in and sets up a new holding company, the heritage will be the same, I was a fan of the OldCo and I am still a fan of the NewCo, no titles will be stripped as I doubt the SPL will be in much hurry to drag this out any longer than it has to.

Court cases are another fact, but that will be focused on Whyte not the Murray era
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X