• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Woman loses virginity twice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    All she needs now is to find a man with two penesis (penii?) and could make a fortune in the underground world of extreme fetishism...
    Underground? I thought that was all out in the open in Germany?
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I wonder if her period comes at the same time in both sides. Otherwise its effectively a maintenance tunnel for the dreaded blob week.

Comment

Originally posted by JoJoGabor View Post
        I wonder if her period comes at the same time in both sides. Otherwise its effectively a maintenance tunnel for the dreaded blob week.
        Twin tampons?

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
          Twin tampons?
          Dam, the strings are tangled again
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            Could be quite interesting if she did, but then with two different men.
            She wouldn't know if she was coming or going.....

Apparently her boyfriend is currently in the doghouse. She told him that if he switched the bedside lamp off he could put it up her arse. He should have waited till the bulb cooled down a bit longer though.
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              Underground? I thought that was all out in the open in Germany?
              Possibly, but I wouldn't know about that sort of thing Her man
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
              X