• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

TV shows from the USA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goliath with Billy Bob Thornton. Highly recommended.
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
      Worth checking out I'm sure.

I like Billy Bob Thornton. Must get to see Bad Santa 2 as well....

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
        Anyone watch Bloodline?

On season 1 ep 5 & I'm about to give up. Does it get better?
        I did. As soon as I knew there was to be a season 2 it was difficult to see it through to the end.

Not sure I'll bother with the next one as by the end the characters were all a bit pathetic IMVHO.

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
          yep just watched that look forward to the next series.

On "The Americans" which is pretty good.

Watched the trailer & first episode of "So Dark" which has potential.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Just started watching "Close To The Enemy" not sure which channel is showing it.

Really like "The Great Indoors"

interesting look at Millennials, trying to work out what some old electrical items were, like they were from the stone age. <spoiler alert> It was an answer-phone </spoiler alert>

Michelle Dockery, pilot "Good Behavior" is good, but no sign of the rest of the shows yet.
            Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
              Just started watching "Close To The Enemy" not sure which channel is showing it.

Really like "The Great Indoors"

interesting look at Millennials, trying to work out what some old electrical items were, like they were from the stone age. <spoiler alert> It was an answer-phone </spoiler alert>

Michelle Dockery, pilot "Good Behavior" is good, but no sign of the rest of the shows yet.
              Close to the Enemy is shockingly bad!

Comment

Series 4 of The Goldbergs starts airing over here in the New Year

Family K78 love this show and we watch series 1-3 almost on re-wind (or whatever the Sky+ term is now)

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                  Close to the Enemy is shockingly bad!
                  Guess it just reminds me of watching TV in the UK.

Science fiction fans, really like Travelers (TV Series 2016) - IMDb

It reminds me of another show but I can't think which one, maybe 12 monkeys.
                  Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Just finished Braindead and thought it quirky and original. Worth a go but I understand it's not being renewed for another series.
                    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

A Series of Unfortunate Events is released on Netflix today. Appropriately, as it is Friday the 13th.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X