• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

TV shows from the USA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finished watching The Originals. There are some fine women/vampires/werewolves on there.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
      I liked Halt and Catch Fire, comming back for season 2 soon.
      Halt and catch up.

Season 3 starts August 23rd.
      Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
        Finished watching The Originals. There are some fine women/vampires/werewolves on there.
        So not very original then.

It feels like there's almost more vampire shows than cop/detective shows, which is going some.
        Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
          So not very original then.

It feels like there's almost more vampire shows than cop/detective shows, which is going some.
          Not a chance, there's hundreds of them! Must admit, I enjoyed Bones when I caught a few episodes of it when the enemy was watching it.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            I spend all day reading posts in General. Don't want to watch it as well.
            Which parts of General are like TWW then?
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Stranger Things. On Netflix.
              If you like poltergeist, Lost Boys and Goonies you'll love it.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                It's gone downhill fast since the "star" popped a sprog.

It's one of those programmes I'll watch right to the end just to see how utterly & unbelievably crap it gets.

Hopefully S12 will be 13 eps not 22.
                Thanks for that. Had a look on Wiki and it appears that I was watching seasons 3/4 based on events that I remember. Saves me catching up if it's gone downhill.

Comment

It's gone downhill fast since the "star" popped a sprog.

It's one of those programmes I'll watch right to the end just to see how utterly & unbelievably crap it gets.

Hopefully S12 will be 13 eps not 22.
                  It's been announced as 12 (found as part of my research mentioned above).

Comment

IIRC correctly it was ok until about S7 or S8 or whenever they got "married".

I find Bones' mannerisms and delivery so utterly irritating that it makes it difficult to watch.

The penultimate ep of S11 aired last night & I shall, if I survive the gardening, watch said ep this evening.
                    Having seen only a dozen or so episodes, I found it quirky and mildly amusing.

Glad I went back to watching The Big Bang Theory.

Comment

Quite enjoying Scream.

Good harmless highschool teen slasher fun.

Comment

Working...
                      X