• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

TV shows from the USA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
    Legit or torrent?
    Torrent
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      According to tv.com, season 5 is in the offing.

Considering that 3 & 4 haven't been shown in the Uk...
      some of us have seen them
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        some of us have seen them
        Yep, I was blitzing a healthy, or should that be unhealthy, number of TV series when I was on the bench in Jan/Feb 2011.

Breaking Bad being one of them, also True Blood, 3 seasons in 4 days!!!
        Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Started on Justified over the bank holiday weekend, enjoying it so far, Raylan is such a great character.

Wife is liking it too, which is unusual as our viewing tastes are generally mutually exclusive.
          Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Anyone else seen House of Lies?
            Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Mad Men. Seriously, not seen anything as good since The Sopranos.
              ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
                Mad Men. Seriously, not seen anything as good since The Sopranos.
                The wire?
                Breaking Bad?

Mad Men is good but a bit soap opera like and predictable
                Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                  The wire?
                  Breaking Bad?

Mad Men is good but a bit soap opera like and predictable
                  Seen both of those but some parts of Mad Men make me laugh out loud.
                  ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Heads up

Heads up - New Scandi drama coming to BBC4 this Saturday. Here.

Comment

The wife and I have just started Season 3 of Justified and still loving it.

Also doing Breaking Bad Season 4 when I get the chance, wife not interested so fills in when she's watching Eastenders.
                      Last edited by Scrag Meister; 19 April 2012, 08:24.

Comment

Working...
                      X