• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

TV shows from the USA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So finished watching The Defenders mini series.

Daredevil being the only one of the four to wear a costume shows how daft these comic book superheroes look in a real world setting. Though that's already been covered very well in Kick-Ass and Super.

A bit tired of all the typical kung fu bollox prevalent in so many superhero shows/movies, where no one but 'red shirts' get killed and the rest spend lots of screen time knocking each other about, so will likely only seek out the Jessica Jones and Luke Cage stand alone shows.
    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
      Mr Robot season 3 - 11th October via Amazon :yay

Apparently not available via Amazon Prime until day after the episodes air in the USA, so starts in UK tomorrow the 12th.
      Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
        Hmmmm....interesting.

I thought it was trying to Out-Game-Of-Thrones Game Of Thrones with it's gratuitous fruity language.
        You make my pussy wet. Yep, know what you mean.

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
        I liked it.
        Saw last episode of season 3 last night. Thoroughly enjoyed...

I have to admit, I miss all the shows that used to be on around this time of year; Boardwalk, Sons, Justified. Nothing to replace them. Not keen on all this superhero stuff at all.

Comment

Ray Donovan. Just mid way through series 5 - sublime show.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
            Saw last episode of season 3 last night. Thoroughly enjoyed...
            Snowfall on the BBC looks to be covering a similar period of time as Narcos but from the USA side of the fence.

Only caught a bit of the first episode so no idea how good it is, or whether it will be a lite version of Scarface.

If only they'd built a wall instead.

Comment

Originally posted by mattfx View Post
              Ray Donovan. Just mid way through series 5 - sublime show.
              I'll say it again. It's the best thing on by a country mile.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
                I'll say it again. It's the best thing on by a country mile.
                BBP with this, the bikes and the small business buyout you're working on I feel a bromance between you and I coming on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
                  Snowfall on the BBC looks to be covering a similar period of time as Narcos but from the USA side of the fence.

Only caught a bit of the first episode so no idea how good it is, or whether it will be a lite version of Scarface.

If only they'd built a wall instead.
                  Looks interesting. Will check that out

Comment

Originally posted by mattfx View Post
                    BBP with this, the bikes and the small business buyout you're working on I feel a bromance between you and I coming on.

You're not a Dorsetman are you?

Comment

'Ampshire moiiii luvvverrrrr!

Comment

Working...
                      X