• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

TV shows from the USA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New series of Orphan Black on Netflix. Yaay.

(Technically from Canada).
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Lucifer is back
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

American Gods is good. I recommend that.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Anybody watching Silicon Valley? I'm always up-to-date with it. Best series ever.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            American Gods is good. I recommend that.
            I've seen three episodes so far.

Weird as fook.

Great dialogue though, and rich with references to religion, history, folk law.
            http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
              I've seen three episodes so far.

Weird as fook.

Great dialogue though, and rich with references to religion, history, folk law.
              I recommend the book.
              ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
                Anybody watching Silicon Valley? I'm always up-to-date with it. Best series ever.
                Yes, it's very good. Just starting S04.
                World's Best Martini

Comment

Game of Thrones season 7 is off to a good start, with only 8 episodes this season they're racing through the story, halfway through the season already.

Episode 4 that aired at 2am, so no spoilers for those waiting for 9pm on Sky Atlantic, but I will say one thing: Smoking.
                  Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Halt and Catch Fire season 4 has started. Final season apparently.

Only found out by hearing about it elsewhere, the tulipty Amazon Firestick user interface didn't offer it up despite it remembering I'd watched season 3, which I rewatched the end of to remember what had gone on.

Don't remember any of the video games Cameron has produced so far, though they seem a bit crappy compared to Doom and the like they show/mention.
                    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Anyone watched The Patriot?

Have seen the first 2 eps and it looks promising but I don't think I can bear the bits where he pics up his acoustic guitar & starts singing. Hoping occurrences of this diminish as it moves forward...

Ray Donovan's as excellent as ever and currently 3 eps into Narcos 3 but it's missing the menacing presence of PE.

Comment

Working...
                      X