• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is "911" the United States "Holocaust"?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
    You're barking at the moon. Millions? Do you lay the blame at every single insurgent bombing at the feet of the US then do you?

That's like saying we Brits were responsible for all those deaths in Manchester, Brighton, Omagh, etc because of our policies in NI.

Please tell me you are not a conspiracy theory nutjob. Do you really not believe that terrorists flew planes into the WTC?
    Yeah, don't you?

Please don't tell me you're one of those conspiracy nutjobs!

Comment

You're barking at the moon. Millions? Do you lay the blame at every single insurgent bombing at the feet of the US then do you?

That's like saying we Brits were responsible for all those deaths in Manchester, Brighton, Omagh, etc because of our policies in NI.

Please tell me you are not a conspiracy theory nutjob. Do you really not believe that terrorists flew planes into the WTC?
      Once again you are jumping to conclusions. It’s blatantly obvious that terrorists flew the planes but to make and open and shut case on that alone is wrong. The US had warnings (by France and Russia) at least two weeks prior to 9/11 that there would be a terrorist strike using high jacked aircraft in the USA. It does not take much to either be negligent over such matters, or to purposely ignore them or even to give some encouragement to extremists.

In the 50s and 60s the CIA were sponsoring hijacking, and if you don’t believe that; look it up it’s official via Nixon who order the CIA to stop doing so.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
        It does not take much to either be negligent over such matters, or to purposely ignore them or even to give some encouragement to extremists.

In the 50s and 60s the CIA were sponsoring hijacking, and if you don’t believe that; look it up it’s official via Nixon who order the CIA to stop doing so.
        That's different, I actually agree with you that somewhere, someone knew that 'something' may happen. There's nothing like a 'bogey man' to get people on side and justify the dollars spent. That does not mean however that the 'bogey man' isn't actually a downright deranged individual in their own right and if he gets popped off then hey, scratch one bad guy.

It's not like OBL was some provincial Imam somewhere preaching the tenents of daily washing and prayer will get you into heaven. He was actually a terrorist with a hand in the US embassy bombings and the USS Cole. He may not have been the nutter actually on the water driving the speedboat, but then again Hitler never actually gassed anyone himself either did he?
        "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          He was on top FBI most wanted list with arrest warrant available at any time, what else do you want - his own signed in blood document authorizing 9/11 operation?
          Fool. Arrest warrant for what? He was indicted for the East African bombings but not for 9/11. Isn't that strange given they killed an estimated 40000 after invading Afghanistan?

Fact: The only ones who aroused most suspicion that day were the 5 dancing Israelis cheering as the planes went in. Apparently to 'document' the event.

The FBI confirmed in a recent statement (July 2006) that "The reason why 9/11 is not mentioned on the Usama Bin Laden's Most Wanted page is because "the FBI has no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11" (See the Muckracker Report, See also Enver Masud, FBI: Bin Laden Not Wanted for 9/11? The 'FBI has no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11', Wisdom Fund, June 2006). Rex Tom, FBI Director of Investigative Publictiy stated in this regard that

“The FBI gathers evidence. Once evidence is gathered, it is turned over to the Department of Justice. The Department of Justice then decides whether it has enough evidence to present to a federal grand jury. In the case of the 1998 United States Embassies being bombed, bin Laden has been formally indicted and charged by a grand jury. He has not been formally indicted and charged in connection with 9/11 because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting bin Laden to 9/11.”

Barely four weeks later, on the 7th of October, Afghanistan was bombed and invaded by US troops

The war on Afghanistan started on October 7, 2001, less than a month after 9/11.

On September 20th, the Taliban government had offered, "to hand Osama bin Laden to a neutral Islamic country for trial if the US presented them with evidence that he was responsible for the attacks on New York and Washington." (George Mombiot, The Guardian, 11 Nov 2003). This offer which was repeated by the Taliban government on October 1, 2001, six days before the beginning of the bombing:

"We are ready for negotiations. It is up to the other side to agree or not. Only negotiation will solve our problems." Bush was asked about this offer at a press conference the following day. He replied: "There's no negotiations. There's no calendar. We'll act on [sic] our time." (Ibid)

Comment

Originally posted by EC4N View Post

Fact: The only ones who aroused most suspicion that day were the 5 dancing Israelis cheering as the planes went in. Apparently to 'document' the event.
            Yes that's right, it was the Israeli's who remotely flew the planes into the towers.

Dancing Israelis - 911myths
            "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

Comment

Yes that's right, it was the Israeli's who remotely flew the planes into the towers.

Dancing Israelis - 911myths
              They were arrested, held for 71 days before being 'quietely' released. Pretty long time to be held in custody for a myth eh? And I thought you weren't a conspiracy theory nutjob.

Comment

They were arrested, held for 71 days before being 'quietely' released. Pretty long time to be held in custody for a myth eh? And I thought you weren't a conspiracy theory nutjob.
                They were suing the Americans for incarcerating them you ******* nutjob. Hardly the thing to do if you're hands were smeared with semtex.

Let me guess, you're a 'brother' aren't you?

Comment

They were suing the Americans for incarcerating them you ******* nutjob. Hardly the thing to do if you're hands were smeared with semtex.

Let me guess, you're a 'brother' aren't you?
                  Criticism of Israel is not confined to 'brothers' with circumcised phalluses like yours. The incident of the dancing Israelis is infamous.

The High-Fivers by Justin Raimondo -- Antiwar.com
                  Last edited by EC4N; 14 September 2011, 23:08.

Comment

The incident of the dancing Israelis is infamous.
                    So what you basically saying is that presumably uber secret setup of Bin Laden by Israel that involved hijacking a few airplanes in a country that supported Israel from start only to expose it with a few presumably Mossad agents dancing when said planes hit the towers??!!

I mean I am all for conspiracy folk to have a go at official theories, but surely there is a very fine line between conspiracy theory and mental hospital that you've just crossed?

Comment

http://<br /> <div class="videocont... - YouTube</a>
                      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                      X