• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So then

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So then

Any fruitcakes, loonies or closet racists on the board?
    And does anyone still believe that Cameron is not a verminous little populist bastard who is indistinguishable from Tony (Bung) Blair?
    Why not?

Thought it was an apt description of members of just about and political party.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
      And does anyone still believe that Cameron is not a verminous little populist bastard who is indistinguishable from Tony (Bung) Blair?
      He may very well be but on the grounds that a Tory will cost me less than Gordon Brown (TB being a non-entity that is on his way out) I'll vote Tory.

Comment

I think the jury's out on that one Zath

Originally posted by zathras
        He may very well be but on the grounds that a Tory will cost me less than Gordon Brown (TB being a non-entity that is on his way out) I'll vote Tory.
        I would not be completely shocked, even unto speechlessness, if the tax burden increased under Cameron, assuming the weasly bastard ever gets into power.
        Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
          I'm a full blown racist... I believe that I am totally superior to Black Dalek on account of my being a Special Operations Commander.

There are some - Mr Dalek Supremo -who's a right little stuck up twot and thinks he's 'oh so superior' to us Goldies

and don't get me started on Mr Emperor Dalek whose 1: dead anyway & 2: is only a boil on top of a Goldie but thinks he's something 'cos he allegedly exterminated Davros

And don't think I haven't noticed that there are no Dalek Smilies available opposite... discrimination that's what it is!
          Last edited by Gold Dalek; 4 April 2006, 12:02.

Comment

Well that answers one question

There's at least one loony on the board.
            But what about Cameron?
            Why not?

Comment

I thought in the beginning that Cameron was just spouting all this stuff to gain some sort of popularity with the unwashed masses but I am now beginning to wonder. If he genuinely believes it we are all in trouble - devil and the deep blue sea. As for reducing the tax burden - they will have to go up substantially at some point in the forseeable (?) to fill in all the black holes created by Gordon Blair

Comment

Originally posted by Gold Dalek
                and don't get me started on Mr Emperor Dalek whose 1: dead anyway & 2: is only a boil on top of a Goldie but thinks he's something 'cos he allegedly exterminated Davros
                You are cruisin' for a bruisin', Goldie.

You are correct though that the only true life is Dalek life. Imperial Dalek life that is.

Comment

Originally posted by Emperor Dalek
                  You are cruisin' for a bruisin', Goldie.

You are correct though that the only true life is Dalek life. Imperial Dalek life that is.
                  Stupid, tin-plated pepperpots, the lot of you.

Still, you serve your purposes.

Comment

And don't think I haven't noticed that there are no Dalek Smilies available opposite... discrimination that's what it is!

I am sorry to learn of your plight, what with the recent draconic EC rules of engagement, outsourcing to the Cybermen, life as a Dalek is not what it once was.

Just whom does a Dalek turn to in these troubled times...
                    If you have done no wrong then you have nothing to fear ...perhaps.

Comment

Working...
                    X