• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Vote no for AV

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I'm equating it to science where you design an experiment to give the results you want/theorise.
    That's why a big part of stats is experimental design - its the mathematical basis of designing experiments without bias.

I don't suppose evidence-based reasoning figures high on the agenda of a God botherer like you though.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      That's why a big part of stats is experimental design - its the mathematical basis of designing experiments without bias.

I don't suppose evidence-based reasoning figures high on the agenda of a God botherer like you though.
      How do you get from me criticising biased experimenters to that? I'm the one with a scientific degree here, you just do sums. (oh dear I sound like minestrone now).
      You're the one who wants a sham democracy. I guess this is quite good for you though, in terms of how long you can hold a conversation before falling back to insults as your thoughts grind to a halt.
      Last edited by d000hg; 5 May 2011, 16:49.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Not the sharpest tool is SB. I generally find taking a position diametrically opposed to him generally leads to a sound conclusion.
        And that is the kind of flawed logic that got you on the podium in the last "C0ck of the Forum" Competition. And it was only a spirited effort on the part of Minestrone that robbed you of a well-deserved Gold Medal.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

How do you get from me criticising biased experimenters to that? I'm the one with a scientific degree here, you just do sums. (oh dear I sound like minestrone now).
          You're the one who wants a sham democracy.
          Your poly degree didn't teach you to think clearly since you're a God botherer.
          And a spammer of this board.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Your poly degree didn't teach you to think clearly since you're a God botherer.
            And a spammer of this board.
            A retort that weak is practically a disguised capitulation.

I do like how you derailed your own thread the moment you were questioned on your viewpoint.

Comment

I'm the one with a scientific degree here, you just do sums.
              Well yes, but to be fair to him, he can do them in such a way that you can get any answer you like out regardless of what you put in.
              There is a lot of call for fudge-factor analysis these days, and you don't get more anal than sasguru.
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                Well yes, but to be fair to him, he can do them in such a way that you can get any answer you like out regardless of what you put in.
                Is that why his business card says "Mathemagician"?

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                  And that is the kind of flawed logic that got you on the podium in the last "C0ck of the Forum" Competition. And it was only a spirited effort on the part of Minestrone that robbed you of a well-deserved Gold Medal.

Please tell us why you think PR would be better for this country. I need a good laugh.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

An A-Z of rubbish arguments from No2AV

Comment

So the result more accurately represents the electorate's voting pattern? Crazy I know. You already said you don't want a fair system so what more is there to say?

Comment

Working...
                      X