• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Small Heart Attack: Monday Links Will Be Delayed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blimey - take it easy my simian friend.

We are a very understanding community and I'm sure we can rally round with some links in your absence.

Here's my starter for 3:
    Yellow Fiction Some "alternative" reading matter, though probably not for a chap in your condition right now. "Whips Incorporated: an exciting expose of the tools of pleasure from whips to ropes, in the strange cult of chastisement"
    At the End of the Day 100 people on the Jeremy Kyle show say "at the end of the day"
    People of WalMart A blog dedicated to the denizens of a certain US supermarket.

Comment

Wot no links?

Oh, and get well very soon, seriously

Comment

Get well soon.

Despite what Sarah Palin says the NHS is something that this country can be rightly proud of. Our post offices may be crap and our trains may be rotten but the NHS is something to be proud of.

Comment

So where's your Twitter account Nick? Surely you're updating that while lying on the table?
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Oh dear. I suppose links from the recovery room is expecting a bit too much. Get well soon.
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Get well soon, can I ask what age you are? Also what were your symptoms?

Comment

Get well soon Nick

Comment

Blimey Nick. That is not good news. Still, at least you struck lucky with the NHS reacting promptly.
                  Get well soon!
                  “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Comment

Crickey Nick ! Best of luck with the recovery

Comment

Working...
                      X