• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's alright siblings he's sorry.........

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fungus
    Bloody Yanks sucking up our culture with their big domes and dishes and leaving us with Cheers and Friends.

Anyway, what have the Yanks ever done for us?

Apart from a helping hand in WW2. And the Marshall plan. And the Berlin airlift. And facing down the Soviet Union.

Exactly, nothing.

Fungus
    And dont forget providing every guilt ridden liberal with an object of hate to enable them to feel better about themselves without having to make personal sacrifices.
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Just been watching the BBC news and it seems that good old Omar "free speech doesn't mean you can say anything you like" Khayam is on a release license from prison, having served half of a five year sentence for dealing cocaine.

If that isn't breaching the terms of his license and if he ain't back inside tomorrow morning, well what is the world coming to?

Comment

Another asset to our country by the sound of it.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
          Just been watching the BBC news and it seems that good old Omar "free speech doesn't mean you can say anything you like" Khayam is on a release license from prison, having served half of a five year sentence for dealing cocaine.

If that isn't breaching the terms of his license and if he ain't back inside tomorrow morning, well what is the world coming to?
          Should have seen Newsnight LB - some extremist muslim on there talking over everyone trying to justify his antiquated beliefs, much to the angst of all the modern muslims there.

He even proclaimed that the "true" followers of Islam were a superior race compared to the western world and it was perfectly right to live in another country and attempt to change this using violence as a course of action. Unbelievable...

I think the only way to solve this is to bundle the small minority who obviously don't appreciate the democratic life in the UK while lording it on welfare and ship them back to a country that practices sharia law.
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

I hope he was challenged vigorously after the disgraceful Newsnight with Kirsty Wark last week when the guy from Hizb ut Tahrir was allowed to spout his hate filled anti-semitic rubbish without once being challenged or even questioned. It was like a party political broadcast on behalf of Hizb ut Tahrir. I also wasn't at all pleased with the assertion that in this country, unlike Europe, we don't feel that our values as regards free speech are under attack as we are more enlightened and welcome multi-culturalism, unlike our backwards and racist neighbours.

Anyone know when tonight's Newsnight goes up on site?

Comment

The muslim extremist was from Al-Ghurabaa, who helped to organise Friday's demonstration.

Should be on here later

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programme...ht/4687270.stm

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock
                I guess everybody has their own criterion for humour.

John , whats your opinon given the Danish newspaper in question earlier refused to publish cartoons of Christ in fear it would upset its readers ?

Doesnt it all smack of double standards ?
                Morning Alf. As I understand it these cartoons were commissioned whereas the ones of Christ were offered - it could just be that they weren't considered amusing. Personally I think that it is sad that a religion that inspires such devotion also provokes such an exteme need to protect it. If you faith is strong then nothing that anyone else says should matter IMHO

Comment

[QUOTE=hyperD]Should have seen Newsnight LB - some extremist muslim on there talking over everyone trying to justify his antiquated beliefs, much to the angst of all the modern muslims there...QUOTE]

It was a marvellous example of just how backward and nasty Islam really is.

Everyone got fed-up with Mr Chowdray? the raving nutter - especially paxo

The lady muslim conservative MP (from I think Dewsbury ,West Yorkshire) told him and the rest of them to "get off our island"

Comment

I'm just getting the "Newsnight" logo playing... Can any of you chaps actually see the program?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
                      I'm just getting the "Newsnight" logo playing... Can any of you chaps actually see the program?
                      "Don't forget that you can watch Newsnight online via this website. The programme is available in broadband either live or on demand for 24 hours after originally broadcast."

It's Ok for me!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/nolavconsole/s...bb.ram&cs=news

Comment

Working...
                      X