• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BBC1 Fake Britain: Guess who's on next week!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SizeZero View Post
    SA, please don't be overly naive in defending him. He was a complete basketcase when you were talking to him - and it's much easier for him to fool someone you barely know. What chance would you have had of 'knowing' him, when the woman he was living/sleeping with had no idea what lengths his lies would go to? He since spent time in psychiatric care, let's hope that he's been keeping out of trouble since.
    Nope.

He ran the London 10K last week, purporting to be representing a military charity.

The charity in question has no record of him running for them, he was running with a individual (rather than sponsored) number, and he was wearing a shirt that had been issued a couple of years ago.

He has also recently been in contact with serving and ex serving personnel spouting the usual BS.

Cured? I don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by mocsol View Post
      Nope.

He ran the London 10K last week, purporting to be representing a military charity.

The charity in question has no record of him running for them, he was running with a individual (rather than sponsored) number, and he was wearing a shirt that had been issued a couple of years ago.

He has also recently been in contact with serving and ex serving personnel spouting the usual BS.

Cured? I don't think so.
      If you give us his number we can check his time and verify your post.

Oh, hello...

http://www.arrse.co.uk/intelligence-...mentalist.html

Originally posted by ARRSE
      Good spot Orangesquash! That is some impressive work!

It's unfortunate to hear he's back on here again .... since being outed and excluded in March this year.

This should be a warning, aimed specifically at persons of the female persuasion on here, to be very careful of this man!

Craig, it's time you found another playground .... you're not welcome here.
      No sympathy whatsoever for him.
      Last edited by SupremeSpod; 21 July 2010, 19:39.

Comment

Wonder who our newbie could be.

Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
          Wonder who our newbie could be.

"Helen"?

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
            "Helen"?
            Assume so. She should take it from someone who knows (ish), that life's too short to spend it being bitter about the past.
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

If you give us his number we can check his time and verify your post.

Oh, hello...

Hi Mentalist

No sympathy whatsoever for him.
              Got it in one, although it doesn't need confirming. He was wearing a red number rather than the official silver numbers.

Comment

"Helen"?
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                Assume so. She should take it from someone who knows (ish), that life's too short to spend it being bitter about the past.
                Nope, absolutely not Helen; I'm far older, uglier and decidedly more male!

I just wanted to point out that despite people hoping that Craig has changed, he hasn't one iota.

BTW - I actually am an IT contractor, I just never got round to using this side of the website before.

Comment

Working...
                X