• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BBC1 Fake Britain: Guess who's on next week!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    Just been with the Mrs to watch Sex and City 2, haven't laughed so much in ages. Excellent film.

(Mods can we have a matching taser smilie now?)
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

save yourself from yourself, if you've got a Mrs of some form, take her to the cinema and watch it, you might enjoy it

Milan.

Comment

save yourself from yourself, if you've got a Mrs of some form, take her to the cinema and watch it, you might enjoy it

Milan.
        Fortunately I was saved from watching that by the following facts, My Mrs has a Sister and some friends, that I'm not a closet homosexual and she went during the week while I was in Swindon.

Btw, how did we go from Tornado flying pasta delivery boy to "Sex in the City 2"? Was Menelaus starring in that too?

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
          Fortunately I was saved from watching that by the following facts, My Mrs has a Sister and some friends, that I'm not a closet homosexual and she went during the week while I was in Swindon.

Btw, how did we go from Tornado flying pasta delivery boy to "Sex in the City 2"? Was Menelaus starring in that too?

Supremo,

you missed out, it is really funny

Milan.

Comment

Supremo,

you missed out, it is really funny

Milan.
            Not to my taste, but thanks anyway.

Comment

Perhaps, Allegedly, Maybe, he said he was Mr Big in the movie remake, but i was rather dubious, as I think he was flying his Tornado, while chasing the Aurora on some intrepid expedition while filming was taking place.

P.S. The Menelaus saga was one of the first set of threads I read when I joined in March, so was pretty prominent at that point.
              Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Not to my taste, but thanks anyway.
                Supremo,

ask yer missus about the AuPair scenes

Milan.

Comment

Shameless bump!

Comment

is it tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by Boudica View Post