• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BBC1 Fake Britain: Guess who's on next week!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who are you all talking about ?

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
      Too easy!

How hard did they have to chase him, I wonder?

His ex-missus has a starring role...

Bring on the Greek tragedy!

Can't wait! Got the Humax set already

Originally posted by eliquant View Post
      wasn't he in jail then got out somehow ? wasn't he posting here from jail ? His missus is quite dishy (we think it was her who was posting on here - not sure).

I think the one about flying the Tornado from England to Germany (or whatever made up destination) balancing a pint of beer between his thighs was just too much of a lie.
      I was a bowl of spaghetti, not beer. Not that it makes much difference I guess I am positive it was his ex posting on here...

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
      who are you all talking about ?

Milan.
      ChasingtheAurora, then Menelaus...

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
        I was a bowl of spaghetti, not beer. Not that it makes much difference I guess
        Here's the original source for the Tornado/spaghetti story

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
          Too easy!

How hard did they have to chase him, I wonder?

His ex-missus has a starring role...

Bring on the Greek tragedy!

Link?

Comment

wow,

i was not aware of any of this

amazing

how come you lot knew and I didn't ?

Milan.

Comment

He may not have been the full picnic but she just looks like a crazed loon herself flashing her "I married a loon and it is not my fault" tits to everyone.

Well honey, it was.

You really have to be thick to have married him, now get over it and stop blaming everyone but yourself.

Comment

Yesterday Miss Miles, 30, of Wallingford, Oxfordshire, a meteorological scientist for the Government, told how she left Colclough two days after their honeymoon in 2007 when her sister discovered his fantasist past by simply searching the internet.
                Read more: Daily wail, sorry

If only the internet had been invented a few days earlier....
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Ooh, I missed this thread. Will record. Cojak, you will now need to set up a discussion thread for when we've seen it.
                  Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
                    wow,

i was not aware of any of this

amazing

how come you lot knew and I didn't ?

Milan.
                    Something to do with you being hopelessly out of touch with "mainstream CUK" I am afraid.
                    Too much time spent polishing your passat methinks.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                      Something to do with you being hopelessly out of touch with "mainstream CUK" I am afraid.
                      Too much time spent polishing your passat methinks.

Hi Shaun,

I think for once,

'being hopelessly out of touch with "mainstream CUK"'

is not something to be ashamed of.

On a more serious note, I am very sad for the three children he had, what a father.

And the whole story reminds me of that film a few months ago 'I love Philip Morris' or whatever
                      it was called.

Surprisingly similar story.

Just been with the Mrs to watch Sex and City 2, haven't laughed so much in ages. Excellent film.

Milan.

Comment

Working...
                      X