• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reputation and Post Counts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree that it would be good if reputation was linked to the Professional are, but it ain't. Bring it on

Minestrone - you'll have to do better than that to be The Worst Boy in The School.
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      Fine, you have proven my analysis of this stupid system is correct. I have also proven people will court the negative vote.

You seem to have got the ear of admin and somehow this forum is shaping up to be how you want it to run. That is a mistake.

But I have warned admin through my post.
      I have no influence on the way admin runs this board whatsoever, and I think admin will be insulted by the suggestion that I have.

When you get a flurry of "can someone mark this loser down as I have already" posts/threads and a flurry of "do your worst and while I am at it who else can I piss off" replies I will laugh.

As I said, get it done then, provide another battle ground. That's what we like.
      So you admit that your primary intention in visiting this forum is to cause trouble?

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
        Minestrone - you'll have to do better than that to be The Worst Boy in The School.
        That's my 2 posts contribution to the running of the forum, normal service is restored.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          I have no influence on the way admin runs this board whatsoever, and I think admin will be insulted by the suggestion that I have.

So you admit that your primary intention in visiting this forum is to cause trouble?
          A very unsubtle passive aggressive question at the end there Nick. Tay would be proud. You really are the flip side of the same coin.

Plenty come for the banter if the general forum. Do you think the likes of Sas, Zeit and Churchill are here to offer sanitised advice.

You seriously need to get off your high horse around reputation & value. You have a massive chip on your shoulder concerning this. You need to chill a little and stop trying to sh1t stir ad much as you do.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            I like robust debate over heated subjects that are of interest to me and the others that hang about in general, personally I don't want to go in the other forums trying to gain popularity from nameless people asking noddy questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
              I agree that it would be good if reputation was linked to the Professional are, but it ain't. Bring it on

I agree. Reputation should be limitedto
              professional only.

Frankly it will make a mockery of it by giving positive ratings to posters who say 'morning' in the abysmal TPD thread. It's a big enough joke that the plan is to include smiley posts from the same.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                A very unsubtle passive aggressive question at the end there Nick. Tay would be proud. You really are the flip side of the same coin.

Plenty come for the banter if the general forum. Do you think the likes of Sas, Zeit and Churchill are here to offer sanitised advice.

You seriously need to get off your high horse around reputation & value. You have a massive chip on your shoulder concerning this. You need to chill a little and stop trying to sh1t stir ad much as you do.
                Right on, his little comment was about trying to get me into stir while I was trying to give him advice.

Fairly pathetic, but then what do you expect from a sociopath who sits up all night reading dull blogs.

Comment

I asked a straight question. Why would you expect it to be subtle?

There are currently 252 users online. 41 members and 211 guests

Very few of the Guests are looking at General.

This from the person who is forever either insulting other posters or banging on about having been on previous versions of the forum and how special that makes him

Comment

I like robust debate over heated subjects that are of interest to me and the others that hang about in general, personally I don't want to go in the other forums trying to gain popularity from nameless people asking noddy questions.
                    You're thick, boring and add no value.

Comment

Frankly it will make a mockery of it by giving positive ratings to posters who say 'morning' in the abysmal TPD thread. It's a big enough joke that the plan is to include smiley posts from the same.
                      Or the "anyone fancy a pint" threads. Hopefully we can all exercise some self-restraint
                      +50 Xeno Geek Points
                      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Working...
                      X