• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reputation and Post Counts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by administrator View Post
    Odd way of looking at the situation. He had his knickers in a know about post counts, told him that I planned to look at it in the future. Shame he acted the way he did and got banned. Not sure how that can be a victory
    You could always invite him back...
    <ducks and runs for cover>

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
      Didn't Brillopad have a big hissy fit over the loss of TPD post counts before he got banned? Seems he won.
      He had an even bigger hissy fit when admin set his post count to zero.
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
        He had an even bigger hissy fit when admin set his post count to zero.
        Don't understand the obsession with post counts, is it like marking your territory/some form of Penis envy?
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Don't understand the obsession with post counts, is it like marking your territory/some form of Penis envy?
          Talking about penis envy, shouldn't you be *****?

<admin note>Even with a relaxed forum you should know better than to say that name. Say it thrice and she has a habit of appearing...</admin note>
          Last edited by administrator; 9 June 2010, 10:59. Reason: Removed ***

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            Talking about penis envy, shouldn't you be XXX?
            Shouldn't you know better? Want to wave at the inmates of the mental asylum, go ahead!
            Last edited by administrator; 9 June 2010, 11:02.
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Talking about penis envy, shouldn't you be *****?

<admin note>Even with a relaxed forum you should know better than to say that name. Say it thrice and she has a habit of appearing...</admin note>
              I wouldn't mind if she did. This topic is about "Reputation and Post Count" I was referring to Bagpuss' reputation.

Comment

As is usually the case it has been easy to come up with negatives "The retard sibling of Andyw, The Human equivalent of AtW's lunch" etc. Can you come up with any praise-worthy ones?

User X is untarnished

User x a cut above the rest

Any suggestion welcomed

Comment

Shouldn't you know better? Want to wave at the inmates of the mental asylum, go ahead!
                  I already am mate by highlighting your reputation!

Comment

I wouldn't mind if she did. This topic is about "Reputation and Post Count" I was referring to Bagpuss' reputation.
                    Yeah would be fun for you and CM! Maybe you can all go for a drink

I already am mate by highlighting your reputation!
                    In your mind, those that matter know the truth. I hope you aren't still calling her, it will end in tears!
                    Last edited by Bagpuss; 9 June 2010, 11:06.

Comment

Yeah would be fun for you and CM! Maybe you can all go for a drink
                      I know I'd certainly not like to meet you socially.

Comment

Working...
                      X