• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reputation and Post Counts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Kind of makes a mockery of this "I have nothing to do with the running of this forum" spiel that you were coming out with earlier.
    Originally posted by rsingh View Post
    Your ability to make 1 and 1 equal to 5 is most impressive...
    I had a whole day of that bollocks yesterday. I blame it on the fact that his mother dropped him on his head as a baby, then proceeded to kick him around the room! Must've been the crack - and no I don't mean craic!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Point 1 - Churchill you are by far the biggest, most aggressive bully on this forum. You revel in your 'F**K Off Seriously' and bad boy image. You have spammed the board for the best part of a month knocking out 100s of posts daily insulting all who even post in the same forum. For big fat fcking bully look in the mirror.

Point 2 - Nick is an incredibly clever/technically gifted individual. No doubt and I have great respect for him for that! But jeez, if he's gonna me smug when he does it, then yeah I'm going to tell him so(and vice versa)

Point 3 - Frankly Churchill. Your disgraceful behavoiur today was worthy of a ban of old. Ferret would have bounced your arse so far in the air you'd still be circling Saturn. It would be nice to be able to get a word in during the day without yours being the reply to every other post. How you still have a contract I will never know!!!
      Bedwetter.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
        Get ready for an update...

Any suggestions for good / bad reputation titles before I make the changes?
        My suggestion would be...........why bother? People can form their own opinions on other users without the need for such a nose-led system. Seems like a lot of pointless effort...........but I guess that is what much of CUK is all about.
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

How about Posts: 43,038

Comment

How about Posts: 43,038

Gah!

Morning Vicar! More tea.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Where's the reputation tag? I want to give a big -ve to Admin.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                Where's the reputation tag? I want to give a big -ve to Admin.
                Be aware that my -ve is considerably larger than yours

Comment

Be aware that my -ve is considerably larger than yours
                  I bet you say that to all the boys!

Comment

Didn't Brillopad have a big hissy fit over the loss of TPD post counts before he got banned? Seems he won.
                    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                      Didn't Brillopad have a big hissy fit over the loss of TPD post counts before he got banned? Seems he won.
                      Odd way of looking at the situation. He had his knickers in a know about post counts, told him that I planned to look at it in the future. Shame he acted the way he did and got banned. Not sure how that can be a victory

Comment

Working...
                      X