• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stereotypical but true

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stereotypical but true

Stereotypical but true

The link is to a Russian Cartoon Calendar. I particularly like the humour in the detail such a the spanner, screwdriver and duck tape in the Russian car, the gun in the bag of the Italian and the pictures of the Arab’s wives on the dashboard.

English Russia
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    Stereotypical but true

The link is to a Russian Cartoon Calendar. I particularly like the humour in the detail such a the spanner, screwdriver and duck tape in the Russian car, the gun in the bag of the Italian and the pictures of the Arab’s wives on the dashboard.

English Russia
    Did you notice the feet sticking out of the alleyway?

I spotted 2 other guns in different countries from Italy, do I win a prize?
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
      Did you notice the feet sticking out of the alleyway?

I spotted 2 other guns in different countries from Italy, do I win a prize?
      Well spotted, the Mexican and Arab MBO with the AK47
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Nice pointy umbrellas on Waterloo Bridge there

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
          Nice pointy umbrellas on Waterloo Bridge there
          Westminster
          Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post

Did you notice the feet sticking out of the alleyway? ..
            I noticed the white guy in the cannibal's pot, although it wasn't at all obvious where that was supposed to be
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
              I noticed the white guy in the cannibal's pot, although it wasn't at all obvious where that was supposed to be
              I think it said Republic of Mozambique on the taxi drivers id in the picture.
              Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Working...
              X