• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Longest Time in Contract with a really fanciable manager

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WoW, I knew she had the hots for me, but not that much, what a wasted opportunity.
    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon
      Eleanor
      You're joking - I knocked about with her for a while. After I jacked her in she married some useless contractor out of pity.

Comment

yeah when I bumped into her she said she had to pregnant using one nights stands as her husband wasn't up to it. However she had trouble finding anyone who looked like her husband.
        But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

yeah when I bumped into her she said she had to pregnant using one nights stands as her husband wasn't up to it. However she had trouble finding anyone who looked like her husband.
          So why do you call yourself Gibbon?
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Eh?

Comment

Eh?
              <Shouts> WHY DO YOU CALL YOURSELF GIBBON? </Shouts>

Nurse, nurse, his hearing aid has broken again.

Comment

Originally posted by Fungus
                <Shouts> WHY DO YOU CALL YOURSELF GIBBON? </Shouts>

Nurse, nurse, his hearing aid has broken again.

Thats better, speak up in future, now what was the question?

Comment

he said WHAT COLORS YOUR RIBBON
                  (\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Thats better, speak up in future, now what was the question?
                    What should we blame on the Christians? And why?

Comment

C'mon paki, speak de english!

Comment

Working...
                      X