• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Does anyone know who The Stig is?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe I corrected that in my last post to F3!!
    wise guy!

Comment

Originally posted by Bumner
      .....pardon moi.... think it was you...???
      Oh, look it up in a dictionary. It means he's a working racing driver.

Comment

Originally posted by planetit
        What's Formula 4?

Never heard of it.

Look it up.... www.formula-four.com

Comment

I was in the audience for Top Gear once (free martinis! who's a girl to refuse an invite like that hey?)

We were treated quite badly by that prat Jeremie Clarkson - do you know he's got a very bad sense of balance and kept falling on spectators every time he went close to them? They kept having to do retakes of this "live" show... hilarious. Anyway he is a prat

So I will be spoiling his fun and reveal who the Stig is - I didn't realise his identity was such a closely guarded secret!
          He is called Stig Blomqvist and is a Swedish rally driver aged about 40-45 I reckon.
          Chico, what time is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Rebecca Loos
            I was in the audience for Top Gear once (free martinis! who's a girl to refuse an invite like that hey?)

We were treated quite badly by that prat Jeremie Clarkson - do you know he's got a very bad sense of balance and kept falling on spectators every time he went close to them? They kept having to do retakes of this "live" show... hilarious. Anyway he is a prat

So I will be spoiling his fun and reveal who the Stig is - I didn't realise his identity was such a closely guarded secret!
            He is called Stig Blomqvist and is a Swedish rally driver aged about 40-45 I reckon.
            If it's such a secret why call him Stig when his name is already Stig?
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Too Stig or not too Stig

double bluff

Comment

Sniff, sniff. Whats that smell.

OH ITS BULLSH!T !!!!

Comment

Stig Blomqvist is 59 (and he's not the guy on Top Gear).

Rebecca. Know your limits. Don't try to talk about cars.

Comment

well I don't particularly like cars or know much about them but sometimes you get information on things you don't give a flying f**k about!
                    Like who The Stig is

Like he's got an exciting job... driving cars round a track.... mmmmh... good work mate
                    Chico, what time is it?

Comment

well I don't particularly like cars or know much about them but sometimes you get information on things you don't give a flying f**k about!
                      Like who The Stig is

Like he's got an exciting job... driving cars round a track.... mmmmh... good work mate

Wouldn't be very exciting for an ex world rally champion, rather boring I suspect.
                      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Working...
                      X