• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

1001 reasons NEVER to vote TORY

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1001 reasons NEVER to vote TORY

Blue is the new black.

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

let me help

Looks like you need some help here knobjockey:

I believe in a collectivist society that aspires to be whatever the worst common denominator is.

I do not believe in the concepts of personal freedom, self reliance and responsibility

I believe that I should force others to pay taxes so that my conscience is clear

I have nothing and want to share it with eveyone else
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
                Looks like you need some help here knobjockey:

I believe in a collectivist society that aspires to be whatever the worst common denominator is.

I do not believe in the concepts of personal freedom, self reliance and responsibility

I believe that I should force others to pay taxes so that my conscience is clear

I have nothing and want to share it with eveyone else
                Right on, comrade. That's the only sort of language Knobjockey understands. By the way, Knobjockey, have you decided yet what you're going to pretend to be next week? Before Christmas it was American, last week it was Christian nutcase, this week it's hard core Marxist. Tell you what, how about raving bender?

In the meantime, workers of the world unite...

Comment

Originally posted by Jabberwocky
                  That puts it into perspective, doesn't it.

The tories lost an election because voters were put off by the thought of the above, rather unattractive member for Putney, sucking a Spanish actress's toes while wearing a Chelsea shirt.

Far worse than Mittalgate, Iraq, Vaz, etc, don't you think?

Comment

Oi look, a darkie's got in

Comment

Working...
                    X