• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

LATEST: Deadly al-Qaeda strike using bio agents or diseases 'inevitable',

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chico, what are you advocating?

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod
      Chico, what are you advocating?
      Well simple really - fighting evil wherever it manifests itself - not appeasing the terrorists and their ilk.
      Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

hello Spod how are you ?

quiet round here these days eh

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes
          hello Spod how are you ?

quiet round here these days eh

Milan.
          'morning MB. I think we need to shake the old snow storm.

As for you Chico, who are you to determine what is evil? Btw, Chairman Mao had a little book and look what trouble that caused...

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod
            'morning MB. I think we need to shake the old snow storm.

As for you Chico, who are you to determine what is evil? Btw, Chairman Mao had a little book and look what trouble that caused...
            I do not determine what is evil - God does. Going around and declaring Jihad and blowing people up is evil. It violates the first, second and sixth commandments.
            Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

and blowing up Iraq is not evil ?

one rule for them and one rule for us eh

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
                I do not determine what is evil - God does. Going around and declaring Jihad and blowing people up is evil. It violates the first, second and sixth commandments.
                Ah but there we have the dilema dont we Chicken? Jihad is ordered under the Koran which is the word of God, your God.
                I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
                  Ah but there we have the dilema dont we Chicken? Jihad is ordered under the Koran which is the word of God, your God.
                  No it is not - to break things down God came down as a man and no in uncertain terms told us the way to go. While he was he took the trouble of dying for heinous sins and declared he was the Way, The Truth and The Life. You see truth is not a something it is a someone - Jesus Christ (Creator and saviour of the world.)
                  Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

No it is not - to break things down God came down as a man and no in uncertain terms told us the way to go. While he was he took the trouble of dying for heinous sins and declared he was the Way, The Truth and The Life. You see truth is not a something it is a someone - Jesus Christ (Creator and saviour of the world.)
                    Now you're just rambling.

Comment

had there been no wars in Afghanistan and Iraq then the jihadists would have been going about their lawful business, raising their families, educating their daughters and looking for their fourth wife. No these terrorists always intend to bomb the infidels into Islam.
                      I don't think there are many people objecting to the war in Afganistan. I certainly didn't.

But with Iraq you are wrong. Al Qaeda were not welcome there in Saddam Hussein's days, and he and his secret police were our allies.

Given that Al Qaeda is the biggest threat to the world at the moment, don't you think it would have been better to leave Saddam in place?

Comment

Working...
                      X