• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Keano Goes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw him in th news, is he Mel Gibson's long lost brother?
    Chico, what time is it?

Comment

Best is more mobile than Keane these days.

I'm gutted. I've been enjoing watching the scum and their ageing bunch of yesterday's men being dragged into mid-table mediocity.

Still, he should be good for another 5 years in the SPL.
      Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W
        I'm gutted. I've been enjoing watching the scum and their ageing bunch of yesterday's men being dragged into mid-table mediocity.
        Not exactly mid-table. They are up to third - virtually second, since Wigan will shortly get a nosebleed.

No, what I've been enjoying is listening to scum fans turn on Ferguson, the only man in sight capable of keeping them up there, and their calls for Keane to take over as manager!

Comment

Working...
        X