• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Guess the contractor - Top 31

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess the contractor - Top 31

Match the number to the contractor.

21 - ATW

Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

I've got three

11 - Jennifer Saunders
    25 - Nobby Stiles
    29 - Sandy Down

Where is that picture from?

Comment

What the hell is 23!

Also look at the way 27 is leaning away from (the only remotely attractive woman) 28. I bet he is sporting a woddy!
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

23 - it's me

But I used to be 11.
        Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Amazing that they got the before and after shots on the same photo then.
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

When this photo was taken 23 did not know you were allowed to wear long trousers.
            Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

21 looks like a fine fellow to me.

Comment

For the most part it looks like kiddiefiddlers reunited

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
                  11 - Jennifer Saunders
                  25 - Nobby Stiles
                  29 - Sandy Down

Where is that picture from?
                  Looks like some '60s Cosmology conference, or a bunch of Cambridge post-grads - #23 is Stephen Hawking, and the old boy with glasses (#28? I don't have the image at hand while typing this) is Fred Hoyle.

Edit: and I think one of the indian guys (#19 or #20) is Chandrasekhar, he of the limit. See http://scienceworld.wolfram.com/phys...kharLimit.html
                  Last edited by OwlHoot; 27 October 2005, 11:02.
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

AtW must be number 2.
                    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Working...
                    X