• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Age on CVs....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milanbenes
    anyway,

I'd have young people in my team over the older ones any time

Milan.
    Why ? Do young people serve the burgers more quickly ?

Comment

getting to the mid 30's and going perm somewhere with a view to staying there for the long haul
      Get a fecking grip of yourself MB. Mid 30's indeed. You still in short pants or something?

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

nah mate mid thirties will be three years time thanks

Milan.

Comment

Mere pup... im 37 in April....

Still, Im looking forward to the girlfiends 23rd birthday in a couple of weeks time...

I think ill do a lap of honour round the flat - back in a tic...
          Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Gawd, im knackered now
            Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Ha ha! You're all old as far as I'm concerned!

Oh, and did you want fries with that?

Comment

I take my hat off to you you lucky lucky man (assuming she's a fit 23 yrs old and not a big minger?)...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

did you meet her at the bnp meeting ?

Milan.

Comment

Ratewhore... cheers

Without getting too soppy, shes rather lovely... right thats enough of that or ill be thrown off the board.
                    Vieze Oude Man

Comment

did you meet her at the bnp meeting ?

Milan.

Nah - I was actually in Ricks (see earlier thread about Rome) with a friend. Turns out she was with a bunch of people and had noticed me but didnt know how to say hi - her mum of all people came over and gave me a napkin with her address and telephone number and an invitation to dinner so I could meet her daughter, who then came and sat with us... we went clubbing and I ended up chatting to her until 6am and her mum found us on her sofa the next morning - just asked if wed like a coffee and left us to ourselves - neither of them seem at all bothered about the age difference.
                      Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Working...
                      X